What foods were you served a lot as a child?

Do these foods bring back fond memories and you still enjoy them or are you so glad you don't have to eat them anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fried rice, grilled fish and a bunch of side dishes. Yeah, I do enjoy the cooking that was done when I was a child. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Polenta has got to be my answer. I spent a lot of time with my grandma during my childhood, especially during winter break from school, and on the coldest days she would make polenta for lunch. It brings back so many memories of being inside all day, reading and watching tv with her <3

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Eggs a la goldenrod & oven baked Mac and cheese. Yup, still like them from time to time.

• Red beans and rice, meat balls and spaghetti, stew, pork chops and hot dogs. And a lot more good food.

• Potatoes. My grandmom hascs potato farm. We ate potatoes every single day.

• Bacon and applesauce was my life

• nothing that really brings back any memories , I ate a lot of French fries and potatoes

• My grandma that died when I was 10 would always serve us chicken finger every time we where there

What Girls Said 3

• Chips and cheese, jacket potatoe with cheese, beetroot, mash potatoe and cheese, Fish and chips, Smiley faces and chicken nuggets and a lot more lol. I still enjoy all of them

• Mostly easy food because my parents both had jobs so they often didn't have time to prepare fancy meals. So, chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, microwavable stuff, potatoes, etc.

• Potatoes.. :)