What is the best thing you have ever baked?

What is the best thing you have ever baked?This is a bundt cake I baked a few years ago
This is a chocolate coca cola cake I made once

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Made a pretty good strawberry-rhubarb square a while ago. I really don't do any baking, I just eat what my sister makes.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 19

• Taste wise probably these, the pastry was perfect. And I love banoffi pie
    http://i68.tinypic.com/awe0r7.jpg
    But these cupcakes were good too and looked nicer
    http://i64.tinypic.com/ycgg3.jpg

• Peal and cut up Baked Apples. Add Cinnamon, Ginger, Brown sugar and Cloves. Then I sprinkle Gram Cracker crumbs on top!! Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes! Enjoy!

• The thing that I baked that I'm the most proud of was a homemade chocolate pie. I know that sounds simple, but this isn't any jello short-cut stuff. You have to stir it on the stove at the perfect heat for at least an hour to thicken it. You really feel proud after you've put in so much work.

• lemon mini chocolate chip cookies and this type of bread:
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../ensaymada.jpg

• some red velvet and cheesecake abomination. shit was like, oreo crust, cheesecake, red velvet, cheesecake, some whipped white chocolate frosting, more red velvet an cheesecake.

• Funny that you describe the best thing you've baked as an abomination of shit.

• Carrot cake for a competition and a giant decorated cookie for a competition. The cookie won first place, but the cake was in the wrong category, so it did not win. They said it was good, tho, and it would have won first as well, if it had been in the right category... 😋
    Yes, oh, yes. My homemade carrot cakes are good, as well as my cookies. 🙊🙋🙌🙉

• Apple pie flower shaped tarts with powdered sugar my families more into the chocolate stuff but that's my fav from my resume

• Pineapple upside down cake, and some mexican flan.

• I spent six months perfecting a chocolate chip cookie recipe and about 2 1/2 years ago, I got it right.

• Imade those with soda. The first one was cheerwine the second was cocacola

• I have baked cookies that ended up hard af and partly burnt. Just scrape off the burnt part and soak the cookie in milk and it was perfect. Best cookie ever.

• I did a sherry sweet potato pie. I replaced the vanilla flavoring with Sherry wine. everything else is the same..

• My lemon squares are top notch but I also make mean brownies.

• Pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

• Does pot laced rice crispy treats count lol

• Pumpkin cheesecake

• rhubarb-almond cake.

• I baked myself in my car once... it was dope. Literally.

• That moment when gag becomes like instagram story
    You even post your poop there

What Guys Said 8