Are you a girly girl, a normal girl, or a tomboy?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on TV. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, football, soccer, tennis, volleyball, hockey, pool, bowling, ping pong or golf. I don't participate in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't participate in gymnastics. I don't exercise or run on treadmills. I don't participate in boxing. I don't participate in track and field. I am very feminine.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like asking a boy if he's a boyly boy, a normal boy or an effeminate.

Why do people refer to women as girls? It''s derogatory and belittles the woman. Men aren't referred to as boys except in the since when a man says I'm going to hang with my boys at the club tonight and he usually says guys at that. Many people say I'm going to date this girl and means woman. No woman tells her friend that she's going to date this boy tonight. She says guy or man. See the difference? Women are referred to as girls nonchalantly but men are rarely referred to as boys. Maybe homeboys and hanging with the boys tonight but it's rare word usage.

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant in the sense, not since.

• Show All
    • @JuliaHarris
      That may become true but they wouldn't be called boys like women are called girls.

• Hard to say; new generation, new rules.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a manly man...

0|0
    0|0
  • A girly girl

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• ''Normal'' girl is a very subjective question. I'm certainly no tomboy, but probably not a girly-girl as such. I guess from the perspective ''of'' a fully-fledged tomboy, I probably seem like a right princess LOL.

2|1
    0|0
    • Wow i loved your self-confidence:) yeah you are a right princess

• A good mix. I like gaming, watching sports, car stuff and such but I also love a great manicure, heels, a cute dress and makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboy with a girly mix

0|0
    0|0
  • normal girl, I don't wear too much make up and I don't do my nails. I don't dress up too much in pink either. Mostly grays, and neutral colors like dark blue and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal girl I guess. Depends what you mean by that

0|1
    0|0
  • I am normal one

0|0
    0|0
  • Am most definitely a girly girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • @LovelyBetty Gosh. I cannot believe you don't know how to swim. smh
      Is there actually anything you CAN DO? :)

• I play in a high level soccer team but i'm still very girly haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more of a tomboy, but I can be girly sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboyish

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be a both lol I have my moments in can't be arsed to be girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • More girly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of atomeboy I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to do sports and stuff but dress girly

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix.