You can only eat pizza or hot dogs for the next 5 years, which would you choose?

• Pizza
  • Hot dogs
Hot dog lover reveal yourself!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• I can't live without pizza... I just love it too much lol

• This is a no brainer. In my entire life the only hot dogs I've eaten are:
    -hot dog with mustard
    -hot dog with tomato sauce
    -hot dog with mustard and tomato sauce
    -hot dog when I got drunk and thought sweet chilli sauce was tomato sauce

As for pizza toppings, today I have had pizza with sweet and sour rib, pizza with BBQ chicken, pizza with salami and chilli, pizza with bacon avo and feta.

Add to that the ability to customize pizza by changing thickness, cooking and bases, and you can make your pizza as healthy or tasty as you like.

Screw 5 years, make it 10.

(also I did not eat four pizzas today, a new pizza place opened on campus so I just got a lot of little ones to test.

• Pizza!

• pizza, not question about that

• I don't think I'd last 5 years before a heart attack

• Pizza, hot dogs are nice, but Pizza can have way more ingredients, including those present in hot dogs, so... Pizza for the win!

• Lmao no contest, pizza

• Who the fuck said hot dog? SMH

• Probably pizza.

• pizza coz you can get veggies in it and never be bored with different toppings.

• Can I chose death instead?

• pizza for sure, at least I won't die. There is more vegetables than lettuce in pizza haha.

• Pizza

• Tacos

• Pizza comes in many different flavors so I'd be less likely to get bored of it

• Pizza.

• Pizza cuz there is many different kinds of it

• Pizza pizza pizza!

• You would actually die before 5 years went by.

• I seriously doubt that, unless you had a preexisting health condition.

• @samhradh_leannan oh no, you actually would. A long time ago in Mexico (I think, maybe it wasn't Mexico), some death sentences were delivered by giving the prisoner a big steak and a lot of wine, 3 meals a day. It could kill them in 10 days only, believe it or not. And the scientific explanation behind this is acid. Ideal ph value for humans is about 7. However, both meat and wine give an acid reaction. And unless you take foods that make your stomach more alkaline, bad shit happens. High acid levels can cause cancer and a lot more fucked up shit. Im not a scientist so this is a rough description, but its true. I read books on the topic. And also there were cases of cancer being cured by a proper diet and balancing ph levels. And hot dogs and pizza aren't really healthy

• I would rather have a combo of the two. couldn't we switch it every other day or something? lol :D

• Pizza

• Oh wow everybody said pizza haha

What Girls Said 15

• Pizza, because yu can prettu much make a pizza into whatever you want... white sauce, red sauce, bbq sauce, desserts, any protein or veggie and even fruit.

Hot dogs i like sometimes, but they invariably have a version of processed meat thatll get old fast.

• Pizza offers much more variety, so I'd choose pizza. You can have healthier versions by adding lots of veggies and not too much cheese, and varying the protein sources, whereas with hot dogs there's not much you can do except adding veggies.

• Pizza. I don't like hot dogs that much anyway and I feel like pizza has much more variety so I'm less likely to get bored of it.

• Who puts lettuce and tomato in a hotdog?

• I'd rather die, lol. I don't like either of them, but I guess pizza is the less bad out of the two. I don't like tomato sauce by the way, so pizza with no tomato sauce it is.

• Pizza!!! I love pizza!! As long as I get to choose the toppings and base though. Lol

• pizza for sure

• Yucky. Hotdogs are nasty. Why can't we have better options lol like sushi or pizza?

• Send over the pizza please.

• Pizza all the way! 🙌

• Pizza only - not a hot dog fan.

• pizza all za way

• I love pizza a lot more than I love hotdogs, so pizza!!

• everybody love pizzas

• Pizza <3. The correct answer is always pizza.