• Birds/ parrots/doves/ravens/crows/chickens/roosters
    Vote C
  • Turtle or frog
    Vote D
  • Goat/sheep/Ram/Bison
    Vote E
  • Lizard/salamander/Iguana/Chameleon/Gecko/any type of reptile
    Vote F
  • fishies/piranhas/gold fish/clown fish/butterfly fish/dolphins/etc.
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You can choose my 8th option which is in the update just copy and past this below in quotes.
"Why make us choose just one you petcist, why can't I be just both or choose all your options?"

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pretty much all animals. I don't really consider myself either a cat person or a dog person. I love dogs, but they require a lot more work than cats do. That's the main reason why I tend to choose cats.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love crows :) but I can't really tame them or play with them so I only admire them.
    Between cats and dogs I'll choose cats becuase I have moments when I lack in energy so I'm not allways active, furthermore I am also scared of dogs since I was little

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• I'm allergic to both.
    Dogs are more loyal, but smellier and usually look stupid with their tongue out. But cute. My guy's dog is the only dog i find cuteeee.
    Cats are assholes, but they are cuter and look elegant + smart.
    Most cat breeds are cute, but most dog breeds are there meh or straight up ugly (like pittbulls and bulldogs and chiwawas) but some of them are adorable looking!
    I pick Cats as pets 🐱

0|2
    1|0
    • Seems more like a Raven would be good for you nevermore XD. They're actually very intelligent, they can be pretty loyal, nurturing, and can actually talk to XD you could teach it bad words if you wanted :). The only problem is that it would very hard to teach then not to steal as its in their nature to be thieves :3.

• Show All
  • You forgot rodents! I'm a mouse type of girl :) But out of those options, I would have to say dogs.
    static.boredpanda.com/.../...use-photography-4.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • I should have chosen that instead of turtles and frogs dammit :'( and then instead of fish chose Rabbits as an option :). What about guinea pigs though? Those are the best or squirrels.

• Show All
    • Hamsters are cute, but too solitary. They don't really like company. Mice are much more playful.

• So I am guessing your fav book is Of Mice and Men? :P

• I love everything. There's at least one animal in all those categories that I like. I've had dogs, cats, fish, a bunny, and bearded dragons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cats all the way, they aren't clingy and are very independent, they love you sincerely.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love them all

0|1
    0|0
  • cats are sweet, affectionate and more understanding

0|2
    0|0
  • It was hard to choose between cat and iguana ♡I went with cat though =^..^=

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more of a dog person.

0|1
    0|0
  • dogs <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Dog person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dog and dinosaur

0|1
    0|0
  • i love kitties but I've only ever owned hamsters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cats ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Cat person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like dogs a slightly bit more.