Have you ever made pizza 🍕😋?

We are making pizza for dinner tonight. 😂
Have you ever made pizza? How did it turn out? 🍕😋

The pizza turned out good. It was delicious, too. 😋😋😋

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it quite a few times with my sister. Its awesome. Maybe I'm biased, but I think is tastes better than any pizza I eat outside. We usually add lots of cheese with sausages or pieces of chicken or mutton and we like to make the break thicker and softer than normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have! It's quite easy and fun 🙃 It turned out really well. I've made it numerous times

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, I love to make pizza and make it quite regularly. I also bought myself a pizza stone. I'm a bit of a foodie, so I really appreciate the freshness of the ingredients and the natural taste. I'm also planning to buy myself a good dough-kneading machine so I don't have to do it by hand anymore. Unfortunately, those cost roughly 800 bucks and as a uni student, it's a little hard to come up with that kind of money for a kitchen utensil.

• Yeah, I've done it before. The ideal scenario is when you make the pizza dough too, it's great when it's home made. If there is limited time you can just buy a pizza base and focus on the toppings. You can also make a pizza using the likes of filo pastry for the base, as an interesting alternative.

Making your own pizza is quite creative, you can experiment with different toppings.

• Sorta. We have purchased those pizza kits from school fundraisers. By the time you buy the ingredients and put it all together and clean up the mess afterwards, it just makes better sense to get one either frozen or take out.

• Yes, it turned out fine. No one complained.

• Yeah all the time now. I make it with a Cauliflower crust. Pain in the ass sometimes but definitely worth it.

• Yes, I have and it turned out great like the rest of my cooking.

• Nope never

• yes and we had a food poinsing

• Trump will tell you

https://youtu.be/9lvXwo-bckc

• yeah, I buy the pizza and use toppings I also add more or different cheese.
    I still haven't learnt how to make pizza.

• yes, a couple of times... it's good.

• Yes I can do a pretty damn good homemade pizza.

• Yes.

• Yeah, I'm good at it too

• Yes..

• Yes but I cheat and use premade crusts

• I've never made one.

• yes..

• Yes and i like pizza, but not good for body, bodybuilding:)))

• Your a body builder? '-'

• Lmao 😂

• A underage, ooh anyway😃😃

• yup it was good

• Yes, with my girlfriend

What Girls Said 12