Have you ever eaten a food that you have a lot and after a while it started tasting funny to you, like it just didn't have an appealing taste to it?

Sometimes that happens to me if there's a food i eat a lot and eventually it will start tasting funny and i think it's because i got tired of it and just take a break from it. Who else has had this happen to them?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. all the time. I can eat something for months, then eventually it makes me feel sick

• I knew i wasn't the only one.

• Well yeah, its not like its a permanent thing. Just temporary until you miss having it again lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes this happens to me very often. I used to love clamato juice but after buying once a month for 2 months I got tired of it. Same with fruit smoothies - the first time my mother made me a fruit smoothie I thought I was the luckiest person on the face of the earth. After drinking 4 of them I got bored with them and it was just like drinking water to me - did not care that it contained all of my favourite fruits inside it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Yes and that's what it's supposed to happen that's why moderation is usually said to be the key but thankfully the things I've ditched eating are really bad for you anyway like Ramen noodles and sweets and other junk food

• Haha yeah, i heard that too. That ramen noodles are one of the worse foods you can eat. I was shocked when i found that out. I'll never give those up though. Everything i eat is mostly bad anyways cause I'm picky. There's not many healthy foods i like.

• Yeah, like some vegetables and certain fruit and i dont like lettuce or tomatoes. I can't say I've tried every kind of healthy foods but a fair amount.

• Yes well then keep going, there's a lot out there you don't know about

• A hamburger from Mcdonalds, that stuff makes me feel terrible afterwards😂🌚

• its like music, some things you just overplay, and realize, oh, it wasn't even that good

What Girls Said 1

• yess i went through an obsession with zebra cake snacks and now i hate them

• Pizza was never an obsession of mine. I mean, i really did like it but eventually i stopped eating it cause of how much my family would have it. I got sick of it. I haven't had it for a little over 2 years now. I don't know if I'll ever wanna have it again lol.