What are some🌽🍆 vegetables you like and some you dislike?

Me I like eggplant spinach broccoli white scallop squash bok choy cauliflower peas and green beans.
I dislike carrots if they are cooked to be sweet I hate Brussels sprouts yucky
What about you?

0|0
7|14

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• I can't think of any vegetables I don't like. My favorites would be carrots, asparagus, celery, and broccoli, and garlic and onions (but not on their own).

I guess lotus root is kind of "meh" to me, but I like it sometimes depending on how it's served.

I'm not a big fan of pumpkin though it's technically a fruit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Like - broccoli, lettuce, tomato, peas, cucumber, onions, green beans, carrots
    Dislike - spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts

1|0
    0|0
  • i like em all, especially cauliflower with the melted cheese on it, and carrots are just a very solid choice. and potato chips xD

1|0
    0|0
  • like Carrots, corn, potatoes, bok choy, broccoli tips
    Dislike Green Beans, onions

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty much all vegetables

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there any you don't like? I like carrots in soup or something but my mom likes to put brown sugar and stuff on them so I don't like them lol in real life my mom thinks I hate all vegetables but no I just don't like how she cooks them and I don't want to hurt her feeling so I just act like I don't like any vegetables.

• I can't think of any vegetables I dislike off the top of my head. That's very nice of you to do that for your mom.

• I like all veggies. There are some I obviously like more than others like broccoli, carrots, celery, Brussels sprouts, and much more. Too many to name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll eat anything that could fit into my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suggested torture methods:

Carrots
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower

0|0
    1|0
  • I like carrots and corn, green beans are alright but I don't care for the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike Mushrooms , Yams, Sweet Potato but will eat almost any other one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potatoes, cucumber,

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like beets at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to vegetables lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate vegetables

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My favorites: carrots, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, etc
    Don't like: salad (on occasion), eggplant, turnip, radish, peppers

1|0
    0|0
  • I like carrots, peas, beans, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, onions, courgettes, peppers.

I absolutely hate cauliflower, bean sprouts, water chestnuts and boiled cabbage...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all vegetables, especially steamed brussel sprouts with butter, roasted zucchini and squash, and spinach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all except broccoli for what ever reason ever since I was a kid I've always been disgusted by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like - broccoli, spinach, carrot

dislike- brussels sprout

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Brussels sprouts and broccoli. I also like sweet corn , peas , green beans, carrots and cabbage one of the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Onions

0|0
    0|0