Why do I feel hungry a lot but when I eat it's just not satisfying at all?

I feel hungry a lot but when I start eating, the food just doesn't taste as nice as I thought it would, and then I don't eat much of it and then I feel unsatisfied.
Does anyone else get this?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you normally eat? Maybe you shoukd try some new recipes! I always try and mix things up so I don't get board of it. I'm a fan of differencey tho, if that's a word haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe u r just craving more sweets like cake or smthng. and try eating what u crave.. like myself i always feel hungry and unsatisfied but once i eat what i want and ended it with my fav cake then im all good..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• I can't relate but if you're not eating enough because of it maybe you should talk to someone about it

• If only there was a special drink where you could get all the nutrients needed for a day. Maybe it's the smell. Eating sucks.

• It depends upon your mood.

• Well you have to taste new food babe like me

• Signs of you becoming obese by the time you reach in your 30s. Watch out!

• Why do you have your picture set to a man kissing a wolf?

• Don't listen to him. It tastes good, and what's the point of living if you eat dull boring foods?

• Eat rice, veggies, fruits, drink plenty of water. Eat anything that is healthy!

• Yea that happens to me maybe you are just tired of eating the same thing over and over I don't know lol

• eat better food

• yeah, I feel same that I am hungry...

• You're not eating healthy enough. Your body is demanding nutrions.

• No. Whos cooking it? Ur self?

• Yeah, and it's always cooked right but it's just never delicious 😭

• No even made by other people it's the same situation. And I don't want to talk privately

• Werid. R u eating slow. ? And that's fine just wanted to chat i understand. Ur fine :) sorry

• make it itself anyhow it will b delicious

• I had a similar problem. Try getting more fresh fruits and veggies, with plenty of water. You will feel full and much more satisfied.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!