Vegetables and Meat which do you prefer?

I used to eat meats, but now I like to eat vegetables, I still trying hard to be a fully vegan!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• I like them both. I could never be vegan though, I like eggs and cheese and milk to much lol

• I don't eat much meat these days, I love veggies but if I had to choose between them - I could not. What I prefer changes every day. Lol. I'll say veg though because I eat more of it.

• Vegetables! I feel much better after eating a meal of sweat potatoes and veggies than I do a steak. One gives me energy, one makes me feel sluggish.

• Meat, I hate vegetables. It's very rare that I eat some

• But meats will give you a lot of fat, you're not afraid of getting fat?

• REally? how so and why is that? I first time to hear that, but it sounds you have a good body shap, since it didn't give you a lot of fat lol

• I know some people who are vegetarian and they're quite chubby even some are fat so.
      I don't know, I guess not every vegetable are good to eat, like fruits. It's not good to eat too much of them because of the high sugar in it.
      Or maybe it's just because I'm young XD
      I think it's because of my heart, he beat really fast so it need lot of energy.

• Both. But if I have to choose bacon rules all

• Meat and vegetables and carbs all together

• My oldest sister is a vegan, i don't see how she does it... I'm a meat eater, will be for as long as I live.. I love meat and dairy. i eat veggies too though. WITH MEAT.

• veggies

• Veggies

• I love meat and vegetables I really like broccoli even though it gives you the farts hahaha but I like all meats aswell

What Guys Said 9