Health food for lunch?

As an uncultured American i can appreciate just about anything for a meal, and believe it or not this is pretty goodHealth food for lunch?

• Health food, ftw!!!
    17%(4)14%(8)Vote12%(4)
  • Pssst, i gotta tell ya girl, that ain't health food
    17%(4)29%(16)Vote38%(12)
  • wtf is that?
    33%(8)30%(17)Vote28%(9)
  • That looks awesome!
    12%(3)5%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • I'd eat the food container before i touched that thing
    4%(1)7%(4)Vote9%(3)
  • Hell, they only gave you like 6 french fries... cheap sob's
    17%(4)15%(8)Vote13%(4)
It's a grass feed organic beef hamburger with caramelized sweet onions, applewood bacon, smoked havarte, and smoked pepper mayo on brioche... leave it to the west coast people to make a hamburger sound more annoying than a grande decaf skinny soy double shot no foam vanilla latte... but its pretty freaking awesome..

and the fries come with habanero salt and a creamy honey mustard.. which frankly falls just short of magic

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• Well, looking at it, my first thought is not "health" But hey, I don't know by look what it's made of. :3

• Ahhh so you're coming out about being American! There there, I know it's hard but I want you to know I will not think any less of you and I fully support your decision as long as you're happy.

As for your lunch, what on earth is it?

• Yeah, we are the evolved form of the former empire. Not to worry though, we are still appreciative of our British predecessors in much the same way humans are grateful to Neanderthals for paving the way!

• I hope that wasn't the portion of fries they gave you, even by European/Asian standards that is small lol

• You shouldn't insult my sensibilities by calling my mayo slathered burger "gourmet"... i dont eat "gourmet"... i eat delicious. If its called gourmet, i dont eat it.

And yeah, im getting annoyed about the fry situation, they keep stiffing me on fries... that's barely enough for a three year old.

• It looks great but if french fries are health food, I doubt it :o
    I try to eat a variation of things, and only rarely fast food.
    Won't say that I'm eating an extremely healthy diet but probably many eat worse food...

• But... but... what is it? 😝

• Looks delicious but ticks extremely low on the "healthy" scale! :-D

• I hate to tell it to you but thats not health food xD

• Health food? That? :-o

• that looks pretty bad but probably tastes better than most of the healthy stuff

• im sure JennyCraig would approve

• That's not health food lol it looks good but still

• That doesn't look healthy.

• Is food at least is something, eat a fruit and it will all turn good

• Doesn't look like healthy food

• What is it? Some sort of burger?

• I don't know what that is but I'd personally take a pass

What Girls Said 9

• I have been trying to save money so here is my strategy
    1. Egg fast when I need to lose weight
    2. Edamame when I don't - Tofu is made out of edamame and monks in china eat nothing but tofu for breakfast lunch and dinner and they do very difficult and physically demanding martial art activities.
    3. Oatmeal cookies for on the go eating - they cost $2.00 for 20 and you only need 10 to keep yourself full for 6 hours.

• I don't even know what that is lol.

• hahahahhaa
    that s apretty small meal
    cheap bastards...

• Yea a burger & fries are great. Not really health food though.

• by the dressing, it almost looks like an In-in-Out burger but with a mysterious looking meat

• Haha 😂 mystery meat

• i took a picture of this one, cuz it just looked so messy and not so good, they just put too much of the mayo on it, but this place makes the best burgers ever...

• yum!!! with that kind of a sauce it's injustice they stiffed you on the fries.

• What is that?

• It kinda sounds good

• believe it or not, this place makes the best burgers... they put a little too much mayo on this one which made it look pretty nasty... but ohh dear, they have the best burgers..

• YUMMY :-)

• I don't think that looks healthy.

• Doesn't look healthy but good for you that it is.

• That looks disgusting 😖