Help me kick my habit?

Like every stereotypical bleach blonde white girl... I've developed a rather pricey addiction to Starbucks. Specifically Starbucks caramel frappuccinos. Also... I work 12 hour shifts with sometimes only 8 hours between them so the sugar and caffeine is helpful. But they're 300 calories of sugary goodness and I don't have room for that many calories of fluff in my life lol

So Lent is coming up next month and I figure that's as good of time as any to kick my habit. Plus, you know, it gives me a few weeks to prepare myself and look for a replacement haha

So... shoot. Tell me something that will be healthier, less expensive, and also make me not crash and burn either on my way to work or at work :p

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Caffeine pills if you looking for a boost like the drink gave you. Can make your own Fraps with ice, coffee, cream, maybe Tortoli I think it's called flavorings for coffee which come sugar free. Otherwise I make this frap type thing with protein powder.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just laying in bed thing of this when I woke up. I had kicked my addition years ago but had one the other day. It was heavenly. I'm not drinking 500 calories though. So back to my old fix.

An unsweetened iced coffe is just 5 calories add a fat free creamer, sugar free caramel syrup, and then add your own artificial sweetener to make it sweet. That's about as close and low calorie as you will get out. You loose the texture but the taste will give you a fix.

Make your own at home.
    Zero calorie flavored syrups (not a must)
    Healthiest creamer you can find. Walden Farms Original Creamer will be the absolute healthiest. 0 cal 0 fat. Might find one you like better with few cal
    Cool whip free 15 calorie (don't even need this but it might make it creamer)
    Sweetener stevia
    Strong coffe/ or concentrated iced coffe in a squeeze bottle. think they even have caramel flavor

Just blend all that together with ice in a blender. I don't even think you will get to 100 calories. If you don't use the coolwhip it will be almost calorie free, and you still get a very nice texture.

What Guys Said 8

• Try out some types of tea to see if you find one you like... and drink you favourite Starbucks coffee on occasions only. You'll be so happy with the once a month Starbucks visit.
    Also, when you have a chance, grab some fresh air during breaks or before or after shifts. That can help a lot to feel fresher :D

• Tea or Green tea, no sugar needed for lots of teas, can add milk if you like but it's good plain. Takes a little getting used too, don't expect it to taste like A Caramel Frappucino. It should be way more cost effective a swell and you can drink more of it

• Try bullet proof coffee or organic coffee.

• The price kind of depends on the ingredients you use, but you could try healthy/fruit smoothies.

• making your coffee at home Is cheaper.

• I consume warm water with fresh squeezed lemon juice in it. Does the trick with numerous health benefits

• Become a sex addict. Less expensive, burns calories and can be a lot of fun

• Don't buy one

• Bruh. If my willpower were so strong.

• I have a few weeks to prep for it lol

• I believe in you! Now repeat after me: I don't need a frappuccino, I don't need a frappuccino

What Girls Said 1

• Green/black tea or coffee, made at home, of course. :)