Does this coffee cup give a good or bad impression to you about the owner?

Most Helpful Guy

• “You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.”

That's what it made me think

• Hmmm deep man.. Haha

• Well with regular paper and glue lol

• haha lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a cute cup. I'm not sure it tells me a lot about the owner though. Does it mean that they like Iggulden, or does it mean they found a copy in the trash, used some of the pages to fill a Tervis cup and the rest to line their bird cage?

It is unusual though, so if I had pick *something* it tells me, I'd guess they probably like reading.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• It's a damn coffee cup.

• Looks like someone who likes to read. Which isn't a bad thing

• it gives me no impression