If a person is excessively proud of their achievements does that mean the person is conceited?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Yes because you mentioned excessively...

Why do you keep showing us these damn photos everyday? I think you are conceited.

• in my opinion as long as you don't see anyone else as beneath you, and you don't just brag about your accomplishments without someone asking then no.

• There's nothing wrong with being proud of your own accomplishments

• It depends on is it because they're proud or obnoxious

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel proud inwardly and not look down on others, I think that's cool but if you feel the need to keep on bringing it up, then it will get annoying; or if you think 'yeah yeah, but my award is better than yours.' or something like that, then yeah that's bad.

• If you are talking about yourself then i'd say so. I'm only saying this since you posted two photos of your achievements. There is nothing wrong in being proud or confident in what you are doing.

• No it doesn't