Do you eat junky food or healthy food when you're hungover?

Lots of people have their preferences for curing hangovers.

Greasy food, a dark cold room, a warm bubble bath, a few hundred naps.

i don't think I've ever heard anyone prefer healthy food when they're hungover though. The "healthiest" food I ever craved when being hungover was a Greek salad from panera.

today I'm craving candy tbh 😂

910

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm in the drunk and feeling good state, I eat food that will make my drunk brain craving go away. Usually it's something that my senses find and then my drunken brain will decide, "YES, that is what I want right now to eat, because the senses I want to satisfy is crying out for that particular thing right now."

When I'm hungover, it will more, than likely, be a totally different food or something that my destroyed senses will me OK picking up and then my destroyed brain will decide, "YES, this is passable food for the state of how this body is in right now. The senses will not be overwhelmed and killed off with this food and this body can consume it without threat or liability to this husk of a shell."

Most Helpful Girl

• don't get hungover

What Guys Said 9

• Overall, I rarely eat junky food.
    But when on a hangover the most important thing is drinking.
    The headache is dehydration so drinking a glass of water an hour - more in the first hour or two if you can manage - will solve the matter :D

• Vegan. I'm always craving good healthy food. But I get what you mean.. this friend of mine says something similar. It's weird because with a hangover you *should* crave hydrating food (vegetables and fruit) as the symptoms of hangovers are of dehydration. Weird stuff I guess.

• I usually just drink coffee.

Weed is the best hangover cure though

• healthy, a salad and fruit will make u feel so much better than fast food when ur hung over

• Sometimes I eat junky food ya.. what Kebabs are for? ;)

• I've only been hungover once. But it's imagine most don't care what they eat at that point ;j

• I don't drink anymore

• Cool story, you drank in the past so how about then?

Wild concept to recall on old days to explain what you used to prefer, I know.

• No story, that's just the fact of the matter and it made no effect, I'd eat what I ate.

• I've never had a hangover I always stop drinking when I feel a good buzz

• i dont drink to get drunk. it's stupid, in my opinion

• I don't drink to get drunk either, getting drunk happens because of the drinking I do to quench any thirst while socializing in bar type settings.

• never liked you anyway

• Oh no an anon doesn't like me, my feels.

What Girls Said 8

• I've never been hungover due to passing out asleep due to dizziness. :D

• always going for healthy food

• If i eat junk food I will feel sick, so to do that while hungover would be hell! Protein and water and a lot of salt on the food helps. Massages are key to a smoother recovery.

• first coffee, then bacon, then fresh fruit

• I usually just sleep, but bubble baths do help.

• Unhealthy food forsure lol

• same as you.

• I'm never hungover