What is your number one comfort food? And why?

What is your number one comfort food? And why?
If you don't know what a "comfort food" is, it's basically a kind of food that you eat when you're stressed/upset even if you're not hungry and it makes you feel better. Hence being called "comfort food".
If you can't come up with only one then list however many you need to (I'd say about three or so). My comfort food is definitely ice cream. It instantly comforts me no matter how I'm feeling. The cold and creamy texture is just really distracting and comforting. Definitely my second most comforting food is buttery cheesy noodles because they're amazing and I love them to bits. Or... Should I be saying "bites"? Hahaa.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine would probably be something like Pocky, fruit smoothies or rice crackers. Why? They're tasty, not too unhealthy and they're sweet. Sugar tends to cheer people up. :3

0|0
    0|0
    • Oooh! Yes! Pocky is very yummy! I hardly ever get it so I couldn't really say that it's a comfort food for me though haha! What kind of pockey is your favorite? Jw!
      Fruit smoothies are also totally delicious! Wow haha we have very similar tastes (literally!!) hahaha

• Show All
    • Now that we're talking foods.. have you ever tried rice crackers with wasabi and honey? It's a sort of weird combination that I kind of like. :3

• Huh! I haven't! Yeah it does sound weird xD but I can imagine how it'd go together! Sounds pretty interesting! I'll definitely have to try it sometime :3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Ice cream! Like yours πŸ˜›

1|0
    0|0
  • There isn't really one for comfort. There is one food addiction though, popcorn. I love popcorn. But only while watching movies and tv shows. By the way, I heard stories of females crying or upset while eating popcorn and watching, tv shows or movies. It seems to be a thing for comfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mangoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretzels & warm peanut butter. I don't need to eat much to get full and it tastes awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • fried chicken with fries

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything sweet like chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Dorritos and M&Ms

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like food, so my "comfort food" is not eating

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Maraş ice cream, pizza πŸ•, doritos hot πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice Cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Vaj. It tastes good. But it's probably the most comforting by far.

0|0
    1|0
    • Vaj? Huh... I've never heard of it
      Before! What type of food is it?

• Show All
    • Lol.

What Girls Said 18

• My comfort food is "queso puto"

www.kawalingpinoy.com/.../cheeseputo10a.jpg

This is a Filipino delicacy. It's basically steamed Filipino mini rice cake made out of rice flour. I can consume a dozen when I really need a food boost lol. Our school cafeteria makes the best puto I've ever tasted! <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! Looks tasty!! I'll have to try it sometime!! 😍😍❀️

• Show All
    • @ebbyeb If you go to my school, I'll have a red carpet prepared just for youuuuu πŸ’ž

• @Cccgala Oh goodness! I feel so special! ☺️☺️❀️❀️

• I don't have comfort food

0|0
    1|0
  • Prawn cocktail crisps, brownies, anything salted caramel and my lemon ricotta biscuits! 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • Oooh!! Yes! Brownies are sooo good! And Oml I need some lemon ricotta right about now 😍😍 shit df am I doing asking this question when I'm hungry af? πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @Blonde401 I love brownies too :D It's too bad they're hard to make

• @Lucifer_666 they're really easy to make?

• Any kind of chocolate and anything cheesy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh so you like white chocolate and dark chocolate? I can't say I'm a big fan of those kinds tbh πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Ah nice! Dark chocolate does definitely have a richer and more refined taste! And yeah I'm not a big fan of white chocolate either haha

• I understand lol

• 0|0
    0|0
  • pain au lait au chocolat

0|0
    0|0
  • Funyons, Chips ahoy cookies, and hot cheetos in a bowl. Though, its not nearly as satisfying without some after school cartoons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah gotcha! What cartoons do you like to watch?

• Early 2000's stuff. Like Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.
      But since all those shows are pretty much canceled now, I really like to watch Rick and Morty and Pokemon.

• Ah nice tastes! Those are some pretty solid shows! Takes me back to my early childhood when I didn't realize how good they were lmao

• Lemon with salt.

0|1
    0|0
    • How would you eat that/go about that? It sounds tasty.

• Show All
    • You tried grated apple with lemon juice? It's usually done for sick people, but it's tasty none the less. :3

• everything sweet!
    bread too!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yum! What's your favorite sweet things? Like candy? Dessert?

• Show All
    • Oh yes! Ahaha we should continue this in pm ahah πŸ˜…πŸ˜… this is fun

• It's a toss up between ice cream and Mac and Cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken nuggets!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza πŸ• πŸ•πŸ•

0|0
    0|0
  • Lays Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • MY comfort food is Chocolate or white cheddar cheese puffs

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate although I try to keep it under control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bean and cheese burrito

0|0
    0|0