What type of food you usually eat without any bread?

What kinds of food you often use as a substitute for bread in your meals, or you don't eat it with bread?

• Pasta
    20%(11)18%(14)Vote14%(3)
  • Rice
    29%(16)24%(18)Vote10%(2)
  • Mashed Potatoes
    5%(3)7%(5)Vote10%(2)
  • Corn
    5%(3)9%(7)Vote19%(4)
  • All of the above
    25%(14)30%(23)Vote43%(9)
  • I don't eat bread only with desserts
    5%(3)5%(4)Vote4%(1)
  • I eat bread with everything
    11%(5)7%(5)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I never eat bread with pasta, corn or desserts, I usually don't eat bread with rice, I sometimes eat it with mashed potatoes, but not so often.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 37

• I don't eat bread wth rice anddddd desserts lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Bread is like my life lol. But it depends what I'm eating, I'm happy to go without with some meals.

Eg. A curry? No naan I can deal with. A burger? Absolutely not, gotta have bread.

I make my own bread which doesn't help (tastes so much better) and it wasn't until recently I found out I'm lactose intolerant. So cereal, yogurt, tea, coffee, etc has all been off the cards. You tend to go towards toast.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's a bit of a recent thing. I didn't eat butter as a kid, don't really now, but if I have a cup of tea, I vomit within 10 minutes, if not during.

I have to be careful of certain cheeses as well.

I ended up unknowingly going to "safe" foods that didn't cause a problem. Sandwiches were one.

• I pretty rarely eat bread, only really when I have a sandwich so for me it's not really substituting things for bread.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a massive bread fan, I eat a lot of pasta, Cous Cous etc. Occasionally I'll have a nice homemade rustic bread sandwich but usually I prefer to eat salad.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont willingly substitute bread for anything... if it supposed to have bread, that is what i go with cuz i love bread, but im prefectly fine with a meal that doesn't include bread... so long as it wasn't meant to have bread.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have any food in front of me - it doesn't need bread. Unless it's red meat and there are no potatoes...

0|1
    0|0
  • I typically don't eat bread with rice. Pasta, yes, bc breadsticks. Dessert, sort of yes if cake counts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat lentil pancakes. They're super easy, only contain red lentils and a bit of oil and water and they're delicious!

0|1
    0|0
  • I will use cucumber instead of bread to make lunch meat sandwiches with cream cheese and some green onion.

0|2
    0|0
  • Turkey Roll ups

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat bread much, but i like rice or pasta on the side.. never been a big fan of mashed potatoes though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Here in Pak we eat roti..
    www.google.com.pk/search

0|1
    0|0
  • i voted all of the above... and am not a dessert person

0|1
    0|0
  • Rice, provisions, boiling, pasta.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above and others too lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat bread only with savory food, though, not with pasta and rice, or corn.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely eat bread, but never with rice or desserts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rice is my shit, love that basmati

1|1
    0|0
  • bread is not a big part of my diet, so for most foods i won't eat with bread unless:
    *pasta - because of bread sticks
    *indian food - because of naan

0|1
    0|0
  • I only eat bread when there's a sauce if not I don't eat bread only with cheese or before with some butter

0|1
    0|0
  • growing up i didn't eat bread apart from sandwiches my dad made me for lunch when i was in elementary school

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat bread with any food

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above, including desserts

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat bread with any of those except maybe cornbread with corn.

0|1
    0|0
  • I certainly don't eat bread with cakes :P

0|1
    0|0
  • With rice of course, for me it's instead of bread, all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • Pasta <3

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat a lot of bread. I only have it with my curries or if Im having a sandwich that's it.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 12

• My complex carbohydrates derive from Sweet Potatoes and Oats. I'll have a high GI snack post workout sometimes. Either that or I'll a little honey in my protein shake. Replenish glycogen levels much quicker this way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to say I live life on the edge...

I eat peanut butter WITHOUT the bread

oh you mean replacements? I use pasta, but whole wheat bread is pretty good too

0|1
    0|0
  • Corn and pasta.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat bread with everything except for desserts and corn.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pasta, rice and corn.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat bread with deserts and those strawberries look delicious bud :p

0|1
    0|0
  • you shouldn't eat bread with Pasta
    they have both carb and nothing els its like eating 2 times Pasta or bread

0|1
    0|0
  • I never eat it with any of this food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the hell eats corn with bread?

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above and some other types of food.

0|1
    0|0
  • all of the above

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above plus sweet foods

0|1
    0|0