My friend is going to bring alcohol to school and wants me to try I don't know if I should but at the same time I really do want to try it. Should I?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Drinking at school is a waste of alcohol. Why do that in a place where you can't kick back and enjoy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18? Yeah no, don't do it. That can get you in trouble at school and bring guilt, so just avoid it and wait until you're older. Achohol at a young age can ruin your life, tbh.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Not at school young grasshopper... you have much to learn

• It would be best if you didn't.

• You shouldn't try it when you're young because it could have a higher chance of making you an alcoholic.

• Do it if you want I think its a turn off but its not like you will die or anything. Just dont drink too much your parents can see it

• Not a good idea to try it at school

• what?😂😂😂

• no. I've tried it before, and it's disgusting. not to mention that it literally is a mild poison

What Girls Said 4

• Alcohol is nothing special. It certainly isn't worth getting in trouble over.

• No, don't

• no you will get caught and suspended from school make the choose bad or good

• Don't do it.