Why don't friends answer my questions?

I've made a lot of "friends" here on GAG, talking to them all the time in chat or messages, and so on.

I've noticed though, when I post questions, even FEATURE my questions, those closest to me NEVER answer them. I'm not mad or anything, but I just find it interesting and a bit strange.

Also, sometimes they'll answer the same questions I've answered, and they comment on everyone else's answers but never mine. Isn't that kinda weird? Anyone else notice this about their friends? Do you answer your friend's stuff? If you don't, why not?

I am talking about questions I don't post anonymously, obviously.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Well I have been here for only a short time, so I only have few friends at the moment and I have only asked one question to date and out of my friends only one has answered it, but that was because most of my friends I hadn't "met" yet in here and the one who answered it, became friends with me during a conversation on the comments of said question. As for do I answer my friends questions, I have yet to have the chance, as I usually answer whatever questions are in the Recent area, so if a friends question pops up in there, of course I'll answer it just like every question I decide to answer, but I don't actively seek out my friends questions.

• do you ask interesting questions?

• I don't know how to answer that lol

They're interesting to me, and the people that answer them. Haha

• i post in my friends stuff, but I don't go actively looking for things they post. I answer the questions that seem interesting to me, and comment on the comments that seem interesting too.

• Perhaps the kind of answer is that some people give to questions exposes a different side of them then they show you when they chat with you that you might not like what they say.

• How about if the question doesn't really pertain to me... just random questions about funny stuff.