Is this appropriate over text?
So I asked this really pretty girl out on a date and she said yes. I've seen her around but we were more acquaintances than friends. We went on the date, which went OK but it wasn't stellar. Anyway, I see her again later in the week and she's pretty cold towards me. There's a 1% chance she's just shy but I'm 99% sure she's not interested, which was OK with me. I did sorta like her though so I'd like to be her friend, and I texted her that I understand she's not interested in me which I'm fine with, and that we should be friends. Is that too awkward or weird?
What's Your Opinion?