Why do I have so many close guy friends, but no boyfriend?

I am attractive, smart, outgoing, sport- loving, funny, and I understand guys. My best friend,Tristen, asks me for advice about his girlfriend, and tells me about EVERYTHING. (His sex life,etc) I can't seem to get un-friend zoned. I've been told by many guys that they would date me, if we hadn't became friends first. (Kavan, Damion, Even Tristen) I'm very girlie, but also very guyish I guess? I love to play Walking Dead on Xbox, and can (if needed) kick some ass on Call of Duty Black Opps. I wear dresses, high heels, curled hair, jewelry, and even special underwear lol(:

Anyone have some answers?

Okay for one, Kik me JojoMelissa & I can freaking prove I'm not ugly. And for teo, guy who supposedly thought I lived in a grease bucket, I didn't even have my phone in 2 days ago, so how could you have known I was ugly?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

lol is this another self proclaimed good looking chick? I get a lot of those on here but very few of them are, I've actually had several of them send me pics and just have to stop talking to them altogether because of it

• im not teo, and I wasn't talking about you... I said a girl I was talking too from here who claimed she was good looking...

• lol man not really I was talking to her because I was looking for a girl and she lived near me, then she sent the picture and I was like "HOLY HELL! go back to the grease bucket you crawled out of"

• That is mean~~~~

• Maybe they find you intimidating and think they wouldn't be good enough.

• Wow, that's odd. I know some guys who would love to have a gamer girlfriend. I dunno, Ms. JordanMelissa95. Maybe you had friend-zoned the guys first without even knowing it?