Cute random things to do for your girlfriend?

I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year :) and I like to do cute little random things for her, but I need a few new ideas plz!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

* Buy a mixture of choccies and a mixture of lollies

Get a cute little box for it

Put mixture in box and wrap box with a ribbon :)

* Back rubs / massages

*Put love notes in her pockets when she's not looking - ha ha :)

*Do cute things like.. write I love you in a note and stick it on the mirror. She'll have to look in the mirror to read it.

*Dedicate songs to her on the radio

*Roses?

*Take her out shopping maybe?

*Or you don't have to do all the lovey dovey stuff, maybe just play a game of scrabble together! haha. Or maybe go swimming/ bike riding together. Just spend time with her. :)

• Leave love notes for her to find, like on the bathroom mirror when she takes a shower.

Flowers. Even a single daisy or something is so sweet.

Any little random gift she likes - my boyfriend will bring me a coffee once in a while because I love it. Doesn't need to be big.

Tell her specific things you love about her.

• Get a jar and write down 365 reasons why you love her and tell her she can read one everyday for a year

• Try to put her favorite candies in her pocket without her noticing (works better when it's not chocolate! Jolly Ranchers or Starbursts are a good way to go). Maybe make her a mix cd with her favorite songs, that's always cute.

• Sticky notes with sweet messages :) put them in odd places.. on her stearing wheel, bathroom mirror. find out her favorite flower and randomly give her some. Find a song that says how you feel or reminds you of her and tell her to listen to it. Those are a just some things I would like lol oo if you can, a picnic in the park, that is so much fun ;)

• flowers :)

• My brother got his girlfriend a charm bracelet. Every now and then he surprises her with a new charm for it.

I thought that was pretty cute.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!