What do women usually do at a bachelorette party?

My girlfriend is the maid of honor in a wedding soon and last night was the bachelorette party. She didn't get it until early this morning and she tells me that she'll tell me everything that happened tonight. So my question is, what should I be preparing to hear from her? How crazy do things really get?

Something must be up. She's been very different this afternoon.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

men strippers and a lot of booze that's all XD

don't get too mad at her.

• Men strippers?

Thats horrible. id never in my lifetime allow a bachelorette party that had strippers.

• I'm not planning on getting mad at her!!!! Unless, of course, something happened that shouldn't have. She kinda had a weird look on her face when she told me we'll talk tonight.

• there is usually a lot of drinking involved.

• drink, male stripper, open gifts

• so what ended up happening? did she tell you... I'm sure she acted different because she was tierd and hung over!

• It was a pretty crazy night for them. Especially for her and the bride to be. Lots of strippers and licking stuff off of them, flashing various parts of their bodies, and hooking up with guys at the bar as well as each other. They had a stripper for the house after they went out. It got REAL crazy for the two of them there. At least she was honest about it, though the details were very graphic. I'll share those as well if you'd like

• Uh oh, please do, now I want to know, just hope she wasn't actaully involved in any crazy behavior lol

• HA! I wish it was because she was hungover and tired!!! Do you really want to hear what she did? Although I have to say, knowing her girlfriends, nothing really surprises me anymore. I'm willing to share if you'd like.

• drinking and talking about guys and the honeymoon...sometimes strippers...

• oh okay ^__^

good luck

• I don't think you should be too worried, but then again, I can't wait to hear what happened.

• It sucks compared to men's bachelor parties.

Women aren't tempted like us to get dirty with random strippers etc.

It just involves drinking, flirting with random guys and making the bride to be doing some crazy stuff and is also kind of a revenge on the dirty bachelor party the men are having at the same time which is totally more awesome :D