Does she like me?

I am shy and there is this girl I really like. She always catches me staring at her and often smiles. Does she know I like her or does she think I am... Show More

I don't know if she likes me or is trying to be polite.

Most Helpful Opinion

• A word of advice here. If you are shy, you aren't going to stand much of a chance. It's just a fact. And if you give it any thought, why should a girl living on a planet with 6 billion other people be expected to wait around for you to muster up the courage to say something when someone else can just walk right up to her and do it? You have to work on your confidence. Women aren't psychic, there's no way she's going to know if you like her if you don't show her or tell her. If you are thinking she might think you are weird, then you are overthinking the situation. Instead of doubting yourself and guessing what she thinks (which, by the way, IS weird), go right up to her and find out. You can pay her a compliment next time you see her to plant the idea in her mind that you are interested in her in some way. Be confident when you say it, say something about what she's wearing or something about the way she looks or something about her personality you like. Something positive, naturally. Then go about your day like nothing happened and see how she feels about it. Just don't procrastinate, the early bird gets the worm. You have nothing to lose. The worse that can happen is she doesn't feel the same way, and if that's the case it's better to know sooner so you can find someone else. It's not the end of the world, you have 6 billion options too no matter what happens, so it's good news all around.

• More vitriol disguised as 'advice.'