Why do guys fall for whores?

theres a girl that I know. she does anything with a d*** and guys are all over her. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• "guys" is a very generic term, please use a more specified term like "the guys that are all over her"

Anyways, the guys that are all over her- are probably interested in being fulfilled physically and sexually. Your friend that has experience in this area is probably more than what these guys can have, and she is openly flirting with other men. I don't know why they would be interested in that type of girl other than fulfilling their own needs.

If you have other questions let me know

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Do I have best answer material? If so, check the best answer box next to my picture!

Thanks, if you have other questions message me.

What Guys Said 10

• Pure and simple. She puts out.

You apparently don't. Please keep it that way.

You have and maintain integrity.

You have self-respect and I daresay, the respect of others.

The guys who are 'all over her' aren't worth the time of day.

Ted

• I believe you answered your own question - the guys you speak of are purely after sex, and see that she's down with that...end of story.

• They don't fall for whores, they are just attracted to them more because they're usually more feminine and more confident.

• She's easy, a lot of guys don't like to wait, and pounce on a girl who'll give it up easier then a female whose waiting. Its nature and when males are in heat we scatter to the female that's in heat and will give it up. I agree its worth the wait because you don't know where many females have been

• because they can get with her..all they want is sex..those guys are usually shallow or immature or both don't bother with them

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 8

• They are all over her like trying to date her and make her their girlfriend? Or do you mean, they are just trying to have sex with her? I think you mean the later. And, I say, who cares? Is that what you want, a bunch of guys to lust after you and then ditch you?

• they don't fall for them, they just use them for sex, nothing deeper. girls like that aren't relationship material.

• Guys don't fall for whores, they have sex with them. There's a huge difference.

• They don't fall for them trust me they date them just to get sex out of them for a while but when they are ready to get married they marry nice girls not sluts like many date in high school. lol

• Because all guys want sex and she gives it?

More from Girls
3