Is my Ex-Girlfriend Bipolar?

Okay this really weird to ask, but I am looking for help. My girlfriend of a few months has dumped me for the second time in two weeks. Throughout the relationship, she showed possible signs of being bipolar...extreme mood swings, depression, loss of energy, headaches, body aches, uncontrollable... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• If she was bipolar, she would also have frequent mood swings throughout hours, not just changing her mood over days. When she is happy, is she EXTREMELY elevated, almost to the point of restlessness? And after a few hours, does she plummet to the lowest of the low?

You should really suggest for her to seek help, but NOT during a fight or something, make sure it's when you two are relaxed or holding each other or something.

When she gets on medication, she should be x1000 better, honestly.

If she already IS on medication, then she may need to switch the type she's using, or, and probably more likely, she needs to see a therapist to talk about her life, since her problem may not even be so much due to the chemicals in her brain. (This is IF she is already on meds.)

• Hahah well she broke up with me already, but thanks for the answer. I guess the question is do I want to be with her again.

• Mood swings within days is supposed to be something similar to bipolar but not. Bipolar in particular is mood swings usually over weeks or months, though sometimes over days. I'm sure it's something else when it changes by the hour. Not that it makes it any better, just saying.