How to get a man to leave his girlfriend?

I been talking to this guy for 1 year and a half and we been having sex and we will stop talking for months at a time but he has a girlfriend but he keeps coming back to me. So I want him to myself and not her

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow really tough situation to be in ms. I mean he likes you enough to be with you for sex, but at the same time he goes back with his girlfriend. You said it yourself he goes back and forth to you, that's not really good. You have grown interest in him so much that you really do want to be with him in the long run right? But at the same time he knows that he has his girlfriend and they have been together and are still together. Beware ms, if I did not know better I would tell you that he's using you for one thing and his girlfriend for another. Open both eyes and not just one, before you really get hurt real bad. If your interested keep me in form I'll be right here, take care.