I want my girlfriend back. I love her so much. What should I do?

To make a very long story short my girlfriend and I were together for almost 3 yrs. We lived together for 2. We were always happy, we had small fights about little things but no major fights. Like normal. She was very much in love with me telling me that she has never felt love like this b4. I too... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you both are extremely stressed out. The money stress is the big one. Money is the main thing causing problems in all realtionships it seems these days. I think that maybe realizing she would be out in the "real world" maybe freaked her out a bit. Thinking about future bills, taxes on things, and all of the expenses were probably hitting her and cause her to panic a bit. Not to mention the cost of kids, if you guys decided to have them.

Her grandmother having surgery definiteyly had a huge impact on it all-together.

I think a little break may be needed for both of you to recooperate efficiently with as least stress possible. Maybe in a week or two, text or call asking to go to lunch, get a coffee, some ice cream, or go to dinner together to talk things over. Then you can see where you stand, and both of you can get your feelings out in the open to decide where to go from there.