What female behaviors do you dislike?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 38

• I really dislike a Girl who is dishonest and lies - I can't stand that and really hate how people think they an get away with it.
    I dislike Girls who get offended over little in significant things - like if you fail to text back within a certain period of time and she gets quite annoyed - this has happened to me before plenty of times.
    I really dislike Girls who fail to try and instead throw in the towel before even attempting this annoys me quite a lot.

• 1. Extreme and unwarranted insecurity.
    2. Not believing even the most sincere compliment (I understand that if you get showered in compliments daily, it gets hard to trust them, but please try to look at the difference between "hey sweety, looking hot ;)" and "Listen, you've showed me your entire body despite being mocked for it as a child, I'm still here, I'm obviously not repulsed by it, I'm attracted to it. You're a beautiful person, what's ugly is your insistance that you aren't. Please listen"

• 2d

Are there really women who dislike compliments?

• 2d

Yes, probably for the same reason I dislike them too.
      Because it feels like we live in an age where everyone compliments eachother and when everyone throws out compliments left and right, they begin to feel insincere.

I dislike compliments because they feel insincere to me, I feel like I'm being lied to when people compliment me, so I generally just don't like getting them.

• I'm caught on this one. I guess girls giving guys tests.
    Every girl and I do mean every single girl does it, even on a subconscious level. But how she tests you varies from girl to girl. Some girls barely if ever do it, because she knows you're "that guy" for her already and doesn't test you because you're proving yourself on a daily basis merely by being who you are as a man. In that way a woman keeps you on point... But then there are girls that like to test you by attempting to make you jealous by talking about other guys that find them attractive and hit on them that day.

I remember an ex from college that would do that, just to see if I would flinch or not. You don't flinch, she gets turned on and feels like you're the strong man she wants. Even tho her testing is actively prodding you to get jealous. I didn't like that lol. I didn't get jealous, but it bothered me that she would try to incite that negative feeling inside of me. Strange, but some girls do it to show "hey, i'm valuable. Other guys want me. Can you handle that?".

• 3d

Only other thing I can think of is not speaking up when something bothers you. Holding onto those negative emotions, until they finally build up and you explode. I don't think all girls do this, but it's certainly common. I know some guys that do that too so that might just be a human thing, but I've only really noticed it in women.

• 2d

It's reasonable to want to test out a man, especially when you first get to know him. But not in a way that would make him hurt. Flirting in front of you is insulting. However, if anyone were to hit on me and my boyfriend didn't get jealous, it would be a red flag.

Speaking up is sometimes difficult, but certainly best than keeping it all in

• The one behavior I don't like in females is there lack of honesty and constant stroking of ego. They are never clear as to what they want in a man and make up bullshit and are completely backwards in society. For example, they say they like personality for an ideal boyfriend yet they date a hot and tall douchebag with a fat wallet. In fact lots of men are the same way. Lastly I hate how women in America are so shallow towards men this day and age thanks to exaggerated feminism and media making women think of us as "creeps" or "stalkers" unless you are the ideal hot guy with sexy abs then every hate towards that man is water under the bridge. 😑😑😑

• Many. but mainly when certain women act as though they can't do something because they're a woman (like lift things) yet those very same women feel they deserve to be treated the same as anyone else. as though they want all the perks of being a woman and a man but don't want any of the downside.

• 2d

I think it's not a case they can't do those things, more that they want to be taken care of their man

• 2d

Well it's not reasonable to expect strangers to do things for you because you 're a woman

• 2d

happens on a daily basis. and I don't mind doing these things but I don't want to hear them in their next breath they deserve what a man gets when they can't perform the same. women have perks men don't have. and while there is some balancing out to do on both sides I think overall it's fairly well balanced

• Plenty of what I don't like. Don't like the ones that insist on playing some mental tug-o-war against me. The reality is, I am not even holding the rope, but she needs to tell me about her "adventures at the weekend" to incite some kind of (jealous) reaction from me. Disgusting.

• being always angry on small things.

• 4d

what if the things that seem small to you are important for her?

• 4d

i will consider her point of view also...

• 4d

i will make her feel happy by taking her on frequent dates

• -Not Replying
    -Not trying to understand
    -Whispering in her friend's ear while looking at u and then laughing
    -Bitch mode😅

• Craziness
    Cattiness
    Cuntiness

• Gossiping and judgment of the not well known (beautiful women with these traits can date someone else)

• Being liars , fake smiles , judgmental , being unfriendly

• Bitchy
    Entitled
    Snobbish
    Stuck up
    Gossiping

• being subtle and expecting you to pick up hints.
    passive aggressive
    saying,"nothing I'm fine" ... Bullshit
    constant validation
    stubborn as a mule

• Insecurity
    Playing games
    Tests

Expecting guys to read their minds (just say what you mean already)

Freaking out about trivial things that don't matter

Being a prissy helpless girl who can't do anything for herself and doesn't want to get her hands dirty (if she is worried about breaking her fingernails she probably falls into this category)

• Boyish, loud and obnoxious.

• The entitlement. It's far more common than you would think...

• Non-stop talking, whereby you can't even answer if you'd like :o
    It's not that common, but some girls have the property haha...

• That they speak in puzzles.
    Watch'u want gurl, just tell me in a plain sentence.

• I don't like girls who are very superficial and haughty , and even those ones who act like "ducks", so the type of girl who never misses a party, always gets drunk too easily and is not able to say a phrase in a correct order.

• Talking about sex as if crazy witch.

• 4d

crazy witch?

• 4d

I have ever seen that... they dont restrain anymore share each other and make fun of it, then HAHAHAHA...

• Two-facedness.
    Underhanded tactics are fine, but plain dishonesty is vile.

• I am going to be blatant and honest so please don't take it the wrong because I am not directing my answer to you (the poster). The thing that irks me about a girls behavior is if she has a boyfriend but still flirts with other guys that is a definite no if a girl does this she is only asking for trouble. I hate girls who do not communicate but expect guys to "read between the lines" we are all human beings and girls cannot act like little puppies or kittens like an owner should know what they are asking for, I think that is immature and highly irritating.

I know guys can judge girls but I feel girls judge guys way more, a girl will over think and then ask for "girlfriends" opinions. What girls have to understand is that your friends are vying for the same thing, a great man to find and be with. I know through experience and things I have heard that a girl's friends will purposely steer her friend in a bad path so she remains unhappy, at the end of the day are your friends paying for your bills? If not, why care about their opinions? I don't care what my guy friends have to tell me about girls I talk to, when I was younger I did but now at 30, not as much.

• 2d

it's sad that you can't even be sure about your friend

• 2d

Well, this is the world we live in, unfortunately. I remember I dated a few attractive girls and I asked my guy friends what they thought, and even those guys who I considered friends said, "she's nothing special bruh" and mind you these guys didn't have gf's so as I got older I realized they were jealous. At the end of the day, we all have to learn through experiences and as cliche as this may sound, most mothers and fathers are protective of their kids so you can always go to them for their advice but as you get older you will be able to make your own decisions with what you want in a guy.

• Infidelity.

• Moodiness about guys she might or might not like.

• 4d

what do you mean?

• 4d

There once was a girl at college who took two years to decide whether she wanted me or another guy as her boyfriend. She ended up with him.

• 2d

Oh! If she was really into one of you she wouldn't need that long to decide

• Clingy

• Ratchet. bitchy. slutty. entitled.

• Talking :)

• Selfish, conceited.

• Girls whispering to their friends and laughing at you.

• digging deep into my family info in early dating period

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 6

• Meaness

• Self entitlement

• Cattiness towards other females.

• I don't like girls who don't respect themselves or girls who lack confidence.

• girls who compete with girls . with looks . boyfriends . and status .
    because media and culture teach us . you're insecure and threatened .
    unless you conform and get approval with fake looks . fake personality .
    and act dumb .

• Behaviours have genders now?

• 2d

I mean what kind of behavior men and other women dislike in women

• 2d

Yeah I got that... I just think it's a bit silly. There aren't any behaviours that only women partake in...

• 2d

I agree on that. But while certain behaviors don't annoy women, they annoy men