A girl with attitude Vs. A girl with high confidence what do you prefer?

Girls with attitude or Girls with confidence what do you prefer?

**Girls with attitude and girls with high confidence isn't the same thing**A girl with attitude Vs. A girl with high confidence what do you prefer??

• Attitude
    17%(6)13%(13)Vote11%(7)
  • High Confidence
    83%(30)87%(87)Vote89%(57)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that confidence and attitude are not the same. They're almost opposites. If you have confidence, you have no need to make up for it by showing attitude. So, of course, confidence is better.

• Totally agree with you :)
      Most people mistake attitude for high confidence

• when people put me down or made fun or tried to provoke me. What it is is an opportunity to win them over.

• Nineteen is late? Lol.

Yh I haven't been around much, lol. I think I told you what's happening, if not pm me

Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• Confidence in abilities she does not have (ie, inflated ego, or attitude, or "girl power") is extremely obnoxious. Same for a guy. The male version of the bitch is known as the jerk I believe.

Confidence in abilities she DOES have is, in my opinion, extremely desirable. Unfortunately many women I come in contact with and who are good at what they do seem to be insecure about it.

• Attitude is a major turn off.

• Confidence is good. Everyone has some type of attitude. If you're talking about the in your face pushy type, then no, it sucks.

• My brother married a girl with attitude and it was over within 5 years (maybe less).
    So, confidence is better in a relative way, but not all that important, to be honest.

Kindness, loyalty and helpfulness are all more important.

• Agreed :)
      I love hearing peoples opinions its interesting
      Honestly I dont like either but would prefer high confidence over attitude

• would prefer high confidence over attitude :)
      Sorry if its a double post
      its just I can't see all on phone
      So I dont know if you see it or not

• Obviously confidence, but it's true that attitude comes from confidence. Most of the guys are confused here, there is a huge difference between attitude and arrogance, but both are very much close therefore people misunderstand it with arrogance,
    I believe attitude is the vital part of life and one should be decorated with it,
    But must take care of one thing that it takes a very little to change into arrogant.
    Therefore everyone must know the difference of attitude and arrogance. ;-)

• Attitude implies an obnoxious , shitty person , there are more than enough of them !! Whereas confidence is simply good self belief , I am a " quietly confident " type , as prefer to keep self to self , but am NOT shy !! Confidence is attractive to both genders , but far more so to the ladies.

• Attitude will make the girl come closer to me but her confidence is what I will appreciate throughout the relationship.

• When my girl gives me attitude I bend her over and pound her like a jackhammer.

• Confidence. A bitch with an attitude can fuck right off

• Ugh, who likes attitude. Hate self entitled bitches.

• The difference has to be known between the two to determine the preference, as high confidence can often be mistaken for high attitude.

• A girl who's funny 💁

• A girl who asks such questions... ;)

• Attitudes are soo fucking annoying. High confidence anyday

• Don't really care. I prefer hairy vag over both of those options.

• Attitude is an ugly trait.

• short- or long-term?

• Neither...

• Girl with confidence of course.

• Smart ass and joking around and sassy attitude is appealing to me.

• Shy girls are the best. Shyness is a submissive behavior and i love it, it makes a girl much more attractive to me.

• With confidence.

The other things just sounds like some rebel girl that's a tomboy, and that just isn't what I'm attracted to - at all

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone loves confidence ! Yesss!

• people with too much confidence can seem either stoopid when they fail or make you feel weak... I can actually live with a person with attitude cuz Im a calm / easy person myself

• I can get an attitude, but I also have good confidence. It happens.

• a mixture of both