I'm a quiet, serious deep thinker type (when I'm not partying) am I screwed with women?

I'm more of an intellectual type guy...a deep thinker. I try being funny, but I'm my humor is pretty dry. Yes I know girls DON'T like serious guys, yes I know girls usually put humor as NUMBER 1 when it comes to attraction, yes I know all that. So don't lecture me. I'm usually introverted (that's a bad label in America) but I have my outgoing moments. This is my personality. This I how I am genetically.

However I am in very good shape, confident, successful and I get comments on my looks.

But am I screwed of finding the girl of my dreams since I'm not a comedian? One thing I know is girls get BORED SO EASILY. They always want to be entertained.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok lets get one thing straight what attracts one girl is very different to what attracts another ...otherwise the whole female population would be fighting over Brad Pitt :)

Yes girls often put humour at the top of their wish list but again what's humorous to one girl is not to another - maybe some women want a full on stand up routine when they are with their guy - I don't. But I do wnat to feel warm and relaxed in his company and most couples achieve that by sharing humour - giggling over that weird guy in the cinema or the funny tv show thye just watched...it doesn't mean you are there to entertain your girlfriend .

There are plenty of women who will find your personality totally compatible with their own and indeed deeply attractive. It's rather patronising to suggest we all need entertaining - some "high maintainance" girls may need their man to do that but most of us are happy to be in an equal loving partnership...give us a chance you may be pleasantly surprised...even amused :)

What Girls Said 3

• NO you are not screwed. A lot of girls like the serious type guy. Maybe you'll find a funny girl that will balance it out :)

• I like serious intellectual guys. But.. I don't like guys who party too much.

There are girls out there who like serious guys, no worries.

• Trust me you will find someone.

It's true that some girls look for humor, but they're are girls who look for serious guys. If a girl is looking to you to be the main source of entertainment in their life, they either: A have no life or B are to clingy (just my opinion)

I hope you find the right person for you :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!