I'm a quiet, serious deep thinker type (when I'm not partying) am I screwed with women?

I'm more of an intellectual type guy...a deep thinker. I try being funny, but I'm my humor is pretty dry. Yes I know girls DON'T like serious guys, yes I know girls usually put humor as NUMBER 1 when it comes to attraction, yes I know all that. So don't lecture me. I'm usually introverted (that's a bad label in America) but I have my outgoing moments. This is my personality. This I how I am genetically.

However I am in very good shape, confident, successful and I get comments on my looks.

But am I screwed of finding the girl of my dreams since I'm not a comedian? One thing I know is girls get BORED SO EASILY. They always want to be entertained.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok lets get one thing straight what attracts one girl is very different to what attracts another ...otherwise the whole female population would be fighting over Brad Pitt :)

Yes girls often put humour at the top of their wish list but again what's humorous to one girl is not to another - maybe some women want a full on stand up routine when they are with their guy - I don't. But I do wnat to feel warm and relaxed in his company and most couples achieve that by sharing humour - giggling over that weird guy in the cinema or the funny tv show thye just watched...it doesn't mean you are there to entertain your girlfriend .

There are plenty of women who will find your personality totally compatible with their own and indeed deeply attractive. It's rather patronising to suggest we all need entertaining - some "high maintainance" girls may need their man to do that but most of us are happy to be in an equal loving partnership...give us a chance you may be pleasantly surprised...even amused :)