Would a girl date a guy who wears diapers?

I have been wearing them since I was little on my own, it has helped when things are very stressful, to relax.

I feel comfortable, secure, and relaxed in them. I only wet the bed sometimes, but I wear them often.

To me they are my underwear, I don't feel comfortable in anything else.

I've tried not wearing them for a while, and I get uncomfortable if I can't wear them at least once in a while.

My girlfriend doesn't like them, I wish she understood at least a little how they are a security to me.

I love her more then anything, she wants me to not wear them anymore, I'm scared and worried, cause I have always worn them.

She says she wants to marry me, but says it's either the diapers go or she won't marry me.

I feel insecure when I can't wear them at least once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do suggest you talk to a professional. BUT, in the mean time, until you gain success from that, try to find another security blanket you can use to substitute that.

By the way, if this girl really does love you, she'll be nicer and more supportive of you, and at least try to help you get rid of the habit. You should at least show an effort though. Talk to a doctor alone or with her if that make you more comfortable, but at least make a good effort, or else you can't really complain that she isn't accepting you.