If a guy always wants to talk about sex..is he not into you?

i had a huge crush on this guy for awhile and finally got the nerve to start talking to him and we had bee talking like seriously for about a month then he started wanted to talk about sex and sexual things which hello he'd a teenage boy I'm not dumb.. but I've done things with guys before and he hasn't done anything sexual with a girl before so I know he's just really curious.

but now I feel like its the only thing we ever talk about and he tells me he likes me and all that but I just really feel like the only reason he likes me is for sex.

What Guys Said 1

• correct, love is not all about sex, and that's for sure. if if a guy says " if you don't want to have sex with me then you don't love me" you know what to do , girl. leave him and move on. there are plenty of guys who knows the manner to respect women more than just asking for sex. wish you all the best...good luck

What Girls Said 0