Why don't boys ask me out?

Okay, so this is a cliched question, but I'm really curious. I mean, I talk to guys and laugh and joke with them, and I smile a lot at them. I'm a pretty girl, not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty, and I'm really nice and pretty smart. (I hope that doesn't sound too conceited.) Is it because I'm not pretty enough or because I don't show off enough skin? For example, there was this new kid who moved into my neighborhood, and I was the first one to talk to him and everything, and I smiled a lot and everything, and I've known him since he came here. And then some other girl who wears short shorts and low cut shirts comes along and he knows her for not even two weeks and now he acts as if he would take a bullet for her. Is it because I'm not good enough? Is it because I'm not easy or that I'm tall or broad shouldered? What's so repulsing about me that makes boys uninterested? I try to be confident and I don't care what people say about me, but when it comes to this, it gets really hard to keep my head held high. Please help. It would mean a lot to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember when I was this confused about guys, as you are.

Your first attention should be focusing on that what kind of companion your guy is into. I must tell you, your fun, intelligence, and sense for exciting will make a major role in this. Share different activities with your guy, let him feel free to behave around you in the way he wants. It’s very healthy for building you relationship. Make up few jokes, laugh with him, and show him your sense of humor. He will love it, believe me.

These were few tips in one huge subject, and a big mystery in general, what is that guy want. One day maybe that secret whole will be discovered, and come out from the shadows of the unknown. But until then, you’ll have to learn from these advices, and walk step by step towards the secret of what guys want.

If you’re interesting about finding more about what is nessesery to find the guy you deserve, check out this link

I wish you all the best!