Why don't boys ask me out?

Okay, so this is a cliched question, but I'm really curious. I mean, I talk to guys and laugh and joke with them, and I smile a lot at them. I'm a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I remember when I was this confused about guys, as you are.

Your first attention should be focusing on that what kind of companion your guy is into. I must tell you, your fun, intelligence, and sense for exciting will make a major role in this. Share different activities with your guy, let him feel free to behave around you in the way he wants. It’s very healthy for building you relationship. Make up few jokes, laugh with him, and show him your sense of humor. He will love it, believe me.

These were few tips in one huge subject, and a big mystery in general, what is that guy want. One day maybe that secret whole will be discovered, and come out from the shadows of the unknown. But until then, you’ll have to learn from these advices, and walk step by step towards the secret of what guys want.

If you’re interesting about finding more about what is nessesery to find the guy you deserve, check out this link

I wish you all the best!