Torn between two guys, what should I do?

I don't know what to do...OK, there's this really cute white guy and he's really sweet. He always opens doors for females and stuff, like one day he was walking out the door then turn back and saw me and ran to the door as if I were a queen or something and held the door open for me and said,"I didn't want to be rude." From the very first day I saw him I thought he was really cute, but after that I really fell in love with him. Lately all I could think of was him. And on the other hand, there's this other guy who asked me out, but I told him I'd like to start out as friends first. But he seems like a sweet guy too, he says he's a virgin and he's really shy and so am I. I'm really torn between the two. I mean I don't know if the other guy likes me, and I was wondering if I should let him know how I feel about him or wait for him to make a move? I really don't know what to do at this point, I'm really frustrated and depressed about this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't rush to a decision, just wait it out. Never know how things will turn out. You have your whole life to live so just enjoy it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!