• Ask
  • myTake

How do you know when someone doesn't want to talk to you?

I've been talking to this guy I met a party on AIM for about 2 months or so now. in the beginning everything was great. we talked everyday for hours at a time. but recently, within the last 2 weeks, we haven't been talking at all. Usually he's the one who initiates the conversations. He'll send me an IM within a few seconds of me going online or coming out of idle. But now he hasn't. We'll both be online and he won't IM me. I don't know if it's because he's waiting for me to IM him, or because he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I would IM him first, but I'm kinda scared to because 1. I've never done it before and 2. I don't want to keep bothering him if he doesn't want to talk to meWhat do you guys think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When they don't talk to you.

• Thank you so much for your extremely helpful and insightful answer. appreciate it!!!!

• But this is a retarded question. When someone doesn't want to talk to you, then THEY DON'T TALK TO YOU. Simple as that.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 0