• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like guys with shaved heads

girls seem to compliment me each time I shave my head, its like they like it

Most Helpful Opinion

• i guess that's the perfect look for you. but in general, I don't like it

What Girls Said 7

• Doesnt work on all guys but some look hot like that... an if girls are complimenting your shaved head then they think it looks good on you

• depends on the guys. Some guys look good with shaved heads, others don't.

• Nah it doesn't do anything for me. I like hair thanks. Some guys can pull it off (maybe you're one of them) but for the most part I'm not too found of the look. Although I'd rather date a guy with a shaved head than with long girlie hair lol.

• thats cool, at least you can get away with a shaved head...some guys can't. I prefer a head full of hair though.

• Yup! =D

• Shave heads usually go with a skinny face, but if girls are complimenting you, then keep it!

• Yea I do have skinny face... but is there something that makes girls attracted to shaved heads, I have head I look intimidating whether that's a good this idk

• Well, you know I think it shows that you are confident of how you look so you don't care about styling your hair or anything like that. Girls always love confidence.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it seems a pretty good bet that the girls complimenting you do, in fact, like it.

• Hahah nice answer