Guys, what kind of girls are you interested in?

Tall? or Short? Both?Sexy? Or pretty/cute? Both?Honest? Faithful?Girls that swear? Girls that like to have sex?Funny? Serious?Other?Basically what I'm trying know is what kind/type of girls guys are interested and not interested in

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tall is better but skin is number one what I'm looking for.Sexy? Or pretty/cute?: Aren't they same?Honest? Faithful?: Honest, loyal.Girls that swear?: okayGirls that like to have sex?: yeaa :DFunny? Serious?: Both, uhm, who don't get life too serious. but do what she has to do.Other?Skin, skin,s kin, white, clean, soft, clean skin. and please don't be skinny, be in normal weight. and don't worry about your weight much if you as far as you are not fat.Don't try do loose weight if you are 63 kilos, and your ideal weight is 60. Heey, BMI is not scientific thing. Just look yourself. If you see bones gain weight. If people call you that you are overweight then loose some. But don't deal with few kilos.The most important thing for me is a good looking skin and face. You cannot do much about it. The only thing that you can do is do do sports. Go to gym, even if you are in your ideal weight.As personality (it does not matter much): be loyal to your bf! (ok, this one matters)be outgoingfunnydon't be shy to make the first movesmiledon't be rude

What Guys Said 5

• Height doesn't matter as long as she's not taller than me (+ 6ft 3")Sexy is always good for a non-serious relationship but pretty is preferableHonest? - to an extent. Faithful? - of course!Girls that swear? I don't mind as I occasionally do it myself... Fuck!Girls that love sex? I'm a guy... That's a welcome bonus in a relationshipFunny over serious.Any other areas/criteria you want my insight to?

• 1. Short or average I guess but I like tall girls as well because I'm pretty tall myself.2. I would like a girl that is pretty when she doesn't dress up or anything but is down right sexy when she dresses up.3. Yes of course to both of those (Who would say no to either one of those questions? lol)4. I don't mind so much as long as she doesn't talk quote "gangster" all the time5. Well eventually I would want her to have sex with me but it can't be like a week after we start dating. (I hate easy girls)6. Funny but can have a serious side when needed but can also defuse awkward situations with laughter/jokes.That's basically it, I know it sounds like I'm picky but the girl that I like meets all of these guidelines so yeah. =)

• Shorter than me( I'm 6ft4)Cute girlsHonestDoesnt matterYes as long as it doesn't make me feel like she sleazyFunnyAbove all I prefer girls that are genuine. I hate it more when a girl pretends to be something she's not. And girls that are themselves and love who they are have a very a kind of magnetic effect.At least that's how I feel

• ShortPretty/CuteBothSwearing is cool.I don't care. Just a bonus if she does.Funny

• short/medium, but maybe that's cause I'm short.pretty/cutedon't know.girls that don't swear much (maybe if they hurt themselves, but be respectful.)nofunnygirls that I'd like to have as not just a girlfriend but a friend as well

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!