• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy says he wants to see you and he's drunk?

does he just want to see me because he's expressing his true feelings (u know how drunken words are sober thoughts) or otherwise?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As long as he wasn't completely hammered like couldn't remember anything that happened last night, he probably means what he said and he just had the courage to say it because he was drinking

• well I don't know how drunk he is...and yes he is currently drunk lol...he asked if he coukd see me when he got back because he went to see a game with his boys and I said if he was sober enough but he didn't reply

• cant really help there because I only drink and whenever I'm drunk I'm a happy drunk and everyything is just better :P not the same with everyone

What Guys Said 2

• He's horny and wants to bone you...Christ you are one naive little girl. You have many bad experiences with men in your future lol

• im far from naiive...he knows he can't have sex with me because I'm still a virgin and he respects that...so why would he tell me he wants to see me to do something he knows he can't do?

• either that, he wants you to "gently" correct him for being drunk and stupid, or he just wants to use you because he thinks your hot.

What Girls Said 1