What do girls appreciate in a boy?

Hi girls :)

Could you give me your opinion what did you appreciate in a boy? Some girls prefers the body (muscles, and things) and others I think are style, the way it just are and the right choose of brands of clothes. But, well how I can say... if a guy are in one of flirt for "one night" (I don't know if I express well) what girls see about guys? Only physical?

I don't understand it :S

Thanks

I really appreciate all your answer's, thanks 4all :)
I do what the main people said, be sweet, friendly, super worried, etc... but I never talk to engage (but for friendship first), and never have the courage to step forward, and I don't pass of "brother" fried, how I can avoid it? :S thanks 4 attention

Most Helpful Girl

• I love when he's nice, funny, can take a joke and makes me laugh. That's what makes me like him. Being hot (muscles, cute face, that kind of thing) is just a SUPER bonus I love to get :)

But if he wears really ugly clothes or something really weird its a total turn off, and its usually done right then and there. I want someone who doesn't make me look as stupid as they do. Also, I love to get friendly in public like hold hands, kiss and sit on his lap. If he's too private about that its a deal breaker, but only depending on how much I like him.

*****Watch out though, some girls don't like to get lovey-dovey.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 10

• I like guys who have a good personality, are funny and can be a gentleman. I try to look past physical appearances.

• so you overestimate personality than beauty is that? That's good to know because there are a few girl's with that kind of mind, unfortunately... Thanks

• You are welcome. And I have noticed that all guys think that girls are only interested in looks which worries me deeply.

• Yes! it's true sometimes having big guns(muscles) a nice body, being fit and good looking is a bonus and a good head start, but not quite because in the long run what is going to matter more is the guy's personality his character traits and the way he treats his girl. Your behavior is basically what influences us more in the long run, than your good looks,..hope you get my point and good luck

• if a guy has his own style, that can make you more attractive without having to worry about physical looks so much... though they are a bonus lol.

mainly a good personality is the most attractive, if a guy has a great personality that can attract a girl more than looks.

• big hands, tan skin, nice smile, dimples,

nice hair, abs, nice arms, stuff like that :)

• If a guy can make me laugh, will be ridiculous, yet serious when I need him to be. Then to me he doesn't need to be well fit.

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like many things

Style, speech, attitude, physique

Not all like the same