Does how quickly he responds to your text mean anything?

If a guy answers a girl's text quickly would you say that its a good indication of his interest in her? For example, the last couple of times I've texted the guy I'm interested in he has responded in less than a minute. I barely had time to get my finger off the send button before I had a response. Does that mean anything or is it more likely that he's bored, sitting by his phone and has nothing better to do than to text me back?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I would say it means he likes you, guys as a rule aren't to good with communicating full stop specially by text so the fact he is answering you so fast that's a plus, is he giving you one word answers...if he is he isn't a big communicator. talk to him in person and see how he reacts.

• I'd day he's kinda shy, more on the quiet side than anything else. It just comes across like he doesn't really want to talk to me but is too nice not to respond so he gives me the bare minimum in the hopes that I'll just go away.

• I wouldn't worry to much about it, Like I said Guys aren't big communicators at the best of times, My guy only ever gives me one word text msgs and emails, and guys don't like talking about feeling, they aren't as emotional as girls, they don't talk about that stuff. Is He shy in person?

• It's not so much that he's giving me one word answers but it's definitely the bare minimum. If I ask "how are you feeling?" he would answer "not great but better than yesterday" and the conversation would end there unless I ask something else or continue the conversation in some other way.