What position do you sleep in?

Different positions have different meanings and shows what kind of person you are. I sleep in the fetal, yearner and freefall position.

Fetal position is the most common sleep position. People who sleep in this position are shy and sensitive.

Soldier position. This sleep position is where you lie flat on your back with your arms at your side. People who sleep in this position are quiet and reserved.

Log position. This sleep position is where you lie sideways with legs stretched out and arms down. People who sleep in this position are social and easy-going.

Yearner position. This sleep position is where you lie sideways with legs stretched out and arms stretched out. People who sleep in this position are suspicious.

Freefall position. This sleep position is where you lie face down (on your stomach) with hands beside your head. People who sleep in this position are brash and gregarious.

Starfish position. This position is where you lie flat on your back with outstretched arms and legs. People who sleep in this position are unassuming and good listeners.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say naked until I reread the question.

I used to sleep in a twisted position due to an accident when I was a kid. I would lay on my back and my lower half would be twisted so my knees were facing down.

I sleep on my side only in the fetal position if I'm really cold. I don't sprawl out since I have a cat and might kick her off. Sometimes I sleep in the coffin position (on my back with my hands folded on my chest).

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 14

• Yearner almost exclusively, albeit with a pillow between my arms. (As someone else said, "hugging a pillow".) Sometimes I have a pillow between my legs, or I'll just shift one leg forward. I can't stand the feeling of knees touching, or the angle required of the shoulders with nothing between your arms.

• I'm a foetal/thinker sleep, apparently I don't move all night and wake up in the exact same position (apparently).

• Really? That's pretty cool.

• i sleep in different ways, it depends on how trashed I am usually. I'd say I mostly sleep in the soldier position, log position ,yearner position and once in a while the starfish position.

• Soldier/stargazer, yearner, and fetal/thinker. (in order of more common to less common)

• Soldier.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 11

• I sleep in the fetal and log positions, though sometimes I wake up and I'm in the soldier position. Who knows, it varies a lot.

• Soldier position, log position and freefall but mostly log

• Freefall and a fetal position. Going by the definitions of both,it doesn't seem to make much sense when I view what my personality is like.:)

• whats brash and gregarious?

never heard those words before!

• On my side hugging a pillow

More from Girls
6