• Ask
  • myTake

What position do you sleep in?

Different positions have different meanings and shows what kind of person you are. I sleep in the fetal, yearner and freefall position. Fetal... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was going to say naked until I reread the question.I used to sleep in a twisted position due to an accident when I was a kid. I would lay on my back and my lower half would be twisted so my knees were facing down. I sleep on my side only in the fetal position if I'm really cold. I don't sprawl out since I have a cat and might kick her off. Sometimes I sleep in the coffin position (on my back with my hands folded on my chest).

What Guys Said 14

• i sleep in different ways, it depends on how trashed I am usually. I'd say I mostly sleep in the soldier position, log position ,yearner position and once in a while the starfish position.

• I used to do soldier, but now I stick to fetus. Occasionally, I find myself freefalling.

• Soldier.

• Soldier/stargazer, yearner, and fetal/thinker. (in order of more common to less common)

• Yearner almost exclusively, albeit with a pillow between my arms. (As someone else said, "hugging a pillow".) Sometimes I have a pillow between my legs, or I'll just shift one leg forward. I can't stand the feeling of knees touching, or the angle required of the shoulders with nothing between your arms.

• Starfish and freefall. Sometimes fetal if I'm not feeling good.

• I'm a foetal/thinker sleep, apparently I don't move all night and wake up in the exact same position (apparently).

• Really? That's pretty cool.

• No offence but it's highly unlikely that your personality is defined by what position you sleep in.

• None taken, I didn`t come up with this. I just believe in it.

• I fall asleep with my legs curled up and I'm holding onto my pillow or have my arms beside me. When I wake up, I'm a either a bit more straightened out but still have my legs curled, or I'm laying on my back or side with my covers all weirder up, a pillow kicked onto the floor, and just super comfortable.So you decide which one I am. I'd say most describe me at some point besides the Log position. That sounds too rigid to be comfortable.

• So you fall asleep in the fetal/yearner position. One of those. :)

• Probably so, because I'm a baller

• A combination of Fetal and Freefall. I'm on my stomach with my arms under me and my waist turned to the side with my knees bent way up.Sometimes Soldier if my legs are soreAnd in the link it's called wanker you changed it why?

• that wanker link wasan accident lol, I didn`t realize till afterI sleep like the first one you described.

• Fetal/log most, freefall sometimes, solider hardly ever. I just feel uncomfortable lying on my back. I'd say I'm reserved, unassuming and easy going.

• Fetal.. In a tiny ball so my face is pretty close to knees

• y do I get rated down I am going to cry now bye

• Show Older
    • Haha, I don't understand why a person would down you for that. "I don't like the way this guy sleeps... I"m gonna disagree with his answer."Haha... sorry, just makes me wonder what some people are thinking!

• LOL Desires is a regular on here who normally trolls (no offence) so maybe people just thought he was trolling..

• Freefall but I don't even know what brash and gregarious means.

What Girls Said 11