• Ask
  • myTake

3 months in and I'm having strong feelings for him, too much too soon?

I've been with this guy for 3 months, everything is amazing so far. I've been in 2 long term relationships which lasted around 2-3 years each but... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I read "3 months in" and thought "pregnancy thread?" and then read the rest of the title. lol. Just something that amused me.Anyways, it's great you feel like this, but don't listen to others. Just keep going as you are. Don't rush into anything serious, but keep enjoying your time together talking and living life. I don't think it seems too far so far. And I'd say it's a good thing to talk to him every day. Just, if it does stop because of busy schedules or depression or something don't get discouraged. Realize sh*t happens.

• haha I'm pretty certain I'm not 3 months pregnant :PThank you for the advice, I completely agree! I guess if it doesn't work out then it doesn't but I'll never know if I don't carry on with it, some people just like putting others down I guess and that's why it made me think I might be going a bit fast :)

What Guys Said 2

• No, I was engaged to my wife after only dating for 7 months (though 5 of the 7 we were practically living together). We had both been in plenty of relationships and both agreed it was much different this time. Sometimes you just know.

• wow...thats awesome! What made you propose after 7 months? I mean what made you realize that this is the person you want to spend you life with?

• Love and trust.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!