3 months in and I'm having strong feelings for him, too much too soon?

I've been with this guy for 3 months, everything is amazing so far. I've been in 2 long term relationships which lasted around 2-3 years each but never have I felt like this before. We're so open about everything and talk about anything and everything.

From the start I knew he was genuine, we met on a dating site and after we exchanged numbers he deleted his profile which I only found out about 3 weeks later (I had stopped using the site cos I was interested in this guy and wanted to see where it was going).

Anyways we've spent the past 3 months seeing each other almost everyday but its making me think is it too much too soon? I'm starting to have such strong feelings for him!

He's not the type of guy I usually go for (he's very athletic and works out a lot, looks after himself well etc whilst I usually go for guys in band and such) but I love his honesty and openness with me.

People usually say that if it's too much at the beginning then it will likely to fizzle out soon, what do you guys think? Are we rushing things? Is it too soon to actually be seeing him this much and talking everyday?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I read "3 months in" and thought "pregnancy thread?" and then read the rest of the title. lol. Just something that amused me.

Anyways, it's great you feel like this, but don't listen to others. Just keep going as you are. Don't rush into anything serious, but keep enjoying your time together talking and living life. I don't think it seems too far so far. And I'd say it's a good thing to talk to him every day. Just, if it does stop because of busy schedules or depression or something don't get discouraged. Realize sh*t happens.

• haha I'm pretty certain I'm not 3 months pregnant :P

Thank you for the advice, I completely agree! I guess if it doesn't work out then it doesn't but I'll never know if I don't carry on with it, some people just like putting others down I guess and that's why it made me think I might be going a bit fast :)

What Guys Said 1

• No, I was engaged to my wife after only dating for 7 months (though 5 of the 7 we were practically living together). We had both been in plenty of relationships and both agreed it was much different this time. Sometimes you just know.

• Love and trust.

• wow...thats awesome! What made you propose after 7 months? I mean what made you realize that this is the person you want to spend you life with?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!