What does boring mean?

You wouldn't date a boring guy / girl, wouldn't you? But when you say that someone's boring what exactly do you mean? What qualities/lifestyle/behavior/habits etc. a boring person can have? Please, be specific.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, a boring person is someone who I have little interests in common with. This means that they do not read, watch t.v., work, study or can hold a conversation that has any real meaning.

e.g.

Boring person: maaaaaaaaate, did ya see da see the colour of that wall?It was totally white! I spent four hours staring at, it was the sh*t!

haha, I guess boring also combines somewhere with an idiot for me :p

What Girls Said 4

• Boring in my concept is someone That is not interesting... Do the exact same thing, talk about the same things, have a narrow mind... Is to serious can't be funny, I guess That it...

A prostitute could be boring and a nun could be fun... Its about personality...

• I like a guy who can make me laugh and talk..to me a boring guy is someone that can't keep a conversation going..I don't want a shy person..I really don't like being the one to talk so much

• Interesting... Usually girls talk much more than boys. You're probably an exception :)

• Lol well I do like to talk but I wanna know what's up with the guy first

• Lol well I do like to talk but I like to know what's up with the guy first

• Has not lifestyle, has no personality.

• someone who's dull. they never do anything interesting or have anything interesting to talk about. you don't have fun with them, you can't relate to them. they're too serious and tightly wound. they don't try new things, their life is just stagnant

What Guys Said 5

• someone who is not open to new experiences. I don't need a girl to have fun but if she wants to hang with me, she needs to be open to going to all the fun places I go

• I get called boring because I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, party, do wild things, etc, etc. honestly, I don't give a sh*t, I have fun my own way and screw everyone else who doesn't like it.

• Good on you! I'm exactly the same.

• I'm also the way you guys are. I have a lot of friends who think having fun is only drinking, partying, clubbing, etc...so I'm pretty much way to boring for them!

• I Am like you guys but I don't thing That's boring... Boring is doing whatever everyone else is doing and just feel cool because of that... I don't mind people That drink and smoke, I can hang with them without doing That...

• Boring to me for a girl would if a girl seemed like the type to say home and never went out. The girl seems not interesting to have a conversation with. You try to talk to her and she only gives you one worded responses or just hi to then walks off. She has her own group of friends and only sticks with them. Avoids meeting new people. She seems to be the type that you don't see having a great time with. She takes everything way too serious and can't stop be laid back and enjoy life.

• if you're a girl, it means that you don't get party and drunk and hook up enough.

if you're a guy, it means you're a pushover and you're not hot enough.

• a girl can be bratty, boring, have no life, but guys still will accept her