What country has the best women?

and why. supposedly European women have more reasonable standards

i did NOT mean race. I mean country
i'm talking about behavior. if you just want to say a region, that works too

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Easten Germany, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovenia and Scandinavia

The majority of girls I met in these countries have the following characteristics, these are the kind of things I like in women, and in my home country they are very hard to find.

1. Fun loving and sporty (not watch sports, do them)

2. Intelligent

3. Speak 3 languages or more (Always a bonus to communicate)

4. Have no problem with nudity (always a bonus)

5. Open-minded (both to religion and races)

6. Kind and caring (the best characteristic in woman)

7. Loves travel and adventure

8. Outdoorsy (Camping and just any fun activity outside without worrying about mirrors and luxuries like a flushing toilet)

• Croatia!

Haha

Yeah baby! xD

• Croatia is beautiful. :]

I was born there.

Your characteristics list is very true, surprisingly.

What Girls Said 38

• All foriegn countries all cool. When you travel to another country then come back home, It takes me awhile to get used to the guys again in the US.

• that's easy..slovenia of course ;))

• Croatia:)

• ok I know this is an old question but I reckon Greek Cypriot women are the best (I quote) "they are lambs in the kitchen & tigresses in the bedroom" ;0)

• What do you mean 'reasonable standards'?

If you mean less shallow then you might be right.

If you mean lower standards then you are completely wrong.

• Why do you want to know ? To come and get one ? :))

And What does the "best" you mean? Beauty or Character?

• Ireland ;) Obviously ! :P

• German girls and Asian girls.

Definitely

• America... we have a big variety of beauty of women from every country

• It is not the country, it is individual!

• Honestly,

It's the country that produces the most fashion models, glamour models, beauty queens and is known all over the world for it. Also, historicaly women have been kidnapped for over 2,000 years for their beauty.

Russia.

Russian nuclear scientist: link

She's not sexy, she is an epic angelic almost marble like beauty.

Oh, I should mention they're also very smart. :)

• wow she's a super smart and super pretty!

• And also there is an extreamly high alue placed on education and intelligence. All women are smart, but are also expected to be well educated. They're still gentle natured and loving however..

• Yeah, but honestly every girl is hot.

but russian standards are wayyy higher, to actualy be considered beautifull.

• Show Older
  • Miami has the best women & idt care what anyone else says because down here its a freaking melting pot of nationalities,cultures & personalities. There's really something for everyone's taste plus not to be cocky but Miami girls are hot & super confident lol

• You really are an idiot.

• Maybe you got the down arrows because Miami isn't a country.

• This question probably has received the most biased answers ever. Hah.

I don't think there is one country in particular. Seeing as how different people are and how you can't group a certain group of people into one behavior, it's pretty much impossible to answer your question, hah.

I guess every guy has there own particular standards, and even if there was a country that ideally was supposed to follow those standards, there would still be people who don't. Like, Chinese people are known as traditional but that definitely does not mean every girl in China is going to be like that.

I hope that makes sense.. hah.

Best of luck finding someone though. :]

• i don't know but I'm guessing some where really poor.. that way I'm sure she knows what hard work is and knows how to take her of herself.. she knows what respect is and so on... I just think its those who have a hard time tend to turn out the best..

or would you think a rich spoiled princess would be a good woman ?

she would have probably never cooked cleaned or even tidied her own bedroom

• lebanese women are by far th best with personalities. And I'm not just sayin that because I'm from there...

• Almost all rich people all around the world are like that. And since I go to a private school there are others that are rich and they are actually really nice.

• not all though... I knew this lebanese girl and she always showed off how rich she was and stuff.

• Albania.beautiful and wise.

• message me I gotta ask you something

• YESSSSSSS

• wise?

• i'd say lebanese women but I guess I'm biased :p

• i believe that the women fron the caribbean, namely Trinidad have better standards they tend to be less wordly and so their standads are not necessarly arrected from the sometimes warped views of people from the bigger countries where anything goes.

• Eastern Europe. :)

• Ireland :)

• Brazilians, is well knowing and 'word-spreaded' around the world that the Brazilians are the best women

• Scotland ;-)

• Italy

• so right!

• Canada

That's what I'm talkin' boot eh ;)

• Some of the most beautiful women I've come across were Canadian

• lmao! I love how you also added an accent to boot ahaha :P

• One*

Would help if I could type.

• Show Older
  • India!

• ASIA.

• well I meant Asians overall, from whereever theyre from, Asians are cute.

• uh, Asia ain't a country

• i heard from a lot of guys that canada have the best women lol

• What accents? lmao

• they are hot, but their accents...gross

• pftt, hardly!

• USA. :)

• lol behavior? I don't know what do you consider ideal behavior? I would assume somewhere with a lot of traditional values like Japan, Russia, most parts in Asia.

• Colombian girls are cute lol ha ha I'm colombian but it depends on what kind of girls do you like :) if you like someone who likes to party maybe someone from south america or if you want someone romantic the french people is good for you ha ha it depends ;)

• damn straight, I live in south FL and all the colombian chicks here are hot as hell

• what specifically are you referring to in terms of 'behavior' it all depends to different people. the best 'women' is such an inclusive term and vaguely touches on the real intention.

• you're overthinking this

• CANADA! We're chill, diverse, open-minded, kind, fun, annnnnnd overall awesome! ;)

• What do you mean by "where can I find one aside from Canada?" lol... And then you went on to ask about Quebecoise women. Honestly, people differ greatly from province to province. But yes, those qualities still apply. :P

• so where can I find one aside from Canada? and what about girls from quebec do those qualities still apply?

• Just because you've had bad experiences CJ does not mean all Canadian women are awful. =)

• Show Older
  • america because we have a mixture of everybody

• When someone asks for the best of something, it is usually about objects. This question is offensive.

• Not only is it disrespectful and offensive to all women (we are people, not objects to be compared), it is also a generalization that is flawed. You can't say one place has the best of a whole sex. Just substitute man for woman and you'll see what I mean. Booyeah!

• No, because women and sports team are entirely different. He has asking about the best kind of people. Where is the best kind of man? You don't find that offensive?

• thats completely ridiculous. So according to you its offensive to talk about what's the best sports team also?

• Australia hands down ;)

• Fair enough.

• I halfway agree but Australians are not exactly known for their sterling intellects.

• Aww thanks. We are quite attractive.

• Show Older
  • This is a pretty dumb question. Any country will have a mix of people from different backgrounds,cultures, and customs so you cannot judge one in a whole. Plus you can probably find any girl living in a rural setting in any part of the world (perhaps with the expception of the U.S.) and she will have low standards since there are not a lot of options around.

• yah, its mostly a pride fest to see which idiots are the most nationalistic.

I agree completely that in every country your gonna have tons of variety and to generalize is indeed retarded. Even in one neighborhood there's gonna be a variety of types of girls that different men with different tastes will disagree on whose most attractive etc...

• Of course not. I'm positive that there is no general difference between Japanese women and SOME American women. But what exactly is an American woman? Please do tell...

• so are you saying there is no difference in general between japanese and american women?

• Show Older
  • Italy, Egypt, Cape Verde, Japan, Indian, & Iranian.

Beautiful & I just like their cultures the most.

I also like how their collectivist cultures so naturally that would tie into their values, beliefs, etc. which I admire.

• yayy

• Your opinion not mine.

• Japanese women have the best manners, but they are so not attractive. They have ice water for blood.

• Show Older
  • ok I am a mix - Spaniard, Persian and Russian - granted two of them are in Europe and one is in sort of Asian so please prey tell! So I would like to know people's opinions because I don't believe it is fair to objectify us but men still do it so what can I do!

• just curious because of that mix.

• why are you asking me that anyway?

• Yep I know that

• Show Older

What Guys Said 35

• Russia, Solvenia and Czech Republic, they are really beautiful :)

• Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Qatar and Yemen. They kidnap them from all of the other countries.

• Britain link

• european are more skinny and sexy where as america have more chunky girls with sexy thighs:P

• Toss up between Ireland and Scotland.

• For the love of god, not use Brits. I heard our best looking girl went out with Chuck Norris, and he was the looker D:

Personally, I'd go for the Dutch ladies *shazam*

• Brazil or South America. There is nothing more attractive than the combination of a white and a mestizo. For instance look at Ana Beatriz Barros and Adriana Lima, they are both Mestizo or a combination of "brown" and "white" people.

Brazil or even some countries in South America (Venezuela and Colombia also sort of fit here) has a very geen pool and that is because a lot of Europeans, Africans immigrated to Brasil. Unlike north america and other countries in the world who exterminated the aboriginal races. Brasilians did not exterminated them, as the matter of fact White, Brown adn black mixed together to make the most excotic and beautiful women in the world.

• They are still mestizo though, but more white than brown per se. And I am not glorifying the white race, because there is a lot of things that the white race has that isn't attractive at all.

• HUNGARY!

• I've heard about Swedish women but I wouldn't know.

• Eastern Europe without a doubt! A diverse range of tasty ladies all within a small radious...

Poland/Czech Rpblc - Fair, blond, glorious arses... DEVINE!

Albania/Serbia - Dark features, beautiful skin, they have character to thier looks... SEXY!

Romania - Darker features, slighty paler than Serb's, thier accents... WONDERFUL (watch gymnastics and you'll understand)

Eastern Europe... home of the calander girls

• Romania for sure! beautiful girls there. And latinas of course ( mexico ,spain, argentina..) their sensuality is just unique.

• It really depends what you meant with 'best'..my personal 'best' behavior can be perceived as extremely rude in other countries..

What does a woman makes her a good woman anyway? behavior is culture and local society-based.. you're talking about standards in life, which makes me think in terms of education, rather than eg sexiness (Miss worlds are usually from South America or Philippines or another tropical area), career success (most emancipated countries are in Scandinavia, Belgium, Netherlands according to studies).. I can follow that European women have high standards: their culture allows much more openess to other cultures and their education helps to cultivate their own individuality, along with moral standards which I do believe are generally higher still because of the education and family values that are still stronger there. Although Asian and som African cultures have much stronger family bonding, the education there generally is lacking - needless to say though that they're catching up fast..Sit down with a European woman, and chances are you'll have a decent conversation. I don't have a lot of Australian experience, but I'm thinking they're having the same standards there..they strike me as rather rough and direct, more so than Europeans - not saying that is better or worse!

• doesnt take a country to make good women!

• Martians!

• Brazil, Colombia, Dominica, Australia, Estonia and Japan. I can't really pick between them.

• Nordic girls. Independent, strong-willed, opinionated, traditional and still liberal, clever, cheeky, adventurous and sweet. Continental and American girls usually rub me the wrong way, and British girls I know are all pretty high maintenance.

• I would say the US!

• lets all go to brazil or columbia...nice tans, sexy attitudes, oh boy I wanna go now!

• Denmark ! ;-)

We have some beautiful women here, I wouldn't trade for any other country :-)

• Italy. Emphatically not the US or Canada though -- way too many narcissists.

• Polish and Czech too.

• Kazakhstan!

• Albania!

• first of all Europe is not a country lol

but I would say Brazil. you know how many of victoria's secret models are Brazilian?

its a beach culture so they tend to be in shape more often than the one's who aren't

perfect skin completion with all different colored eyes

• exactly, hybrid. Brazilian-American or a fraction of Brazilian

• hybrid though

• Most of the VS models are American actually...

• Estonia and Hungary! =)

• America duh all kinds of women from many places

• I've seen so many hideous american girls, it's ridiculous.

• thats wrong.. its only true in a few big international cities, which is also true in ANY other country

• This IS racist. No matter how you fashion the question. You're attempting to say one culture's people are superior to another's. It's shortsighted and insulting.

• so if I said "in my opinion, white people are so much better than any other race." that wouldn't be racist?

• u are stupid. he is asking for opinions.. f***in dipsh*t.

• When I showed this question to a friend of mine, he swore the answer was Uganda!

I suspected that the fact that he came from Uganda has something to do with it, I don't know!

• If you are American go too Australia. Girl to guy ratio is 3 girls for every 1 guy. Plus most of them love Americans for some reason. I'm sure an Aussy girl on here will attest to that.

• (:

• Agreed - we love the US accent, it's sexy :)

• USA USA USA USA USA USA

• China or Japan, I don't have the heart to choose. Unbelievably good women for someone who just arrives from Don Trump fan club headquarters, commonly known as the United States.

• I would narrow it down to Japanese and Korean women being the best as far as being family oriented, having a decent work ethic, and being loyal.

When you go further in Southeastern Asia you get more promiscuous Asian cultures where the women whore themselves for money, and are essentially gold diggers of American cash. It's not just the women, their entire family will suck the American wallet dry without conscience, they have a perception that we don't even work for a living.

Middle Eastern women can be gorgeous and have decent morals, but some may be too stricken by their religious beliefs to be of interest.

• Hmm I think it depends more regionally then by country. Some countries are pretty HUGE. Maybe in a tiny country women are more uniform and you can make general judgments like that but I haven't met enough women around the world to make an accurate assessment.

• Depends, Japanese women generally mak the best partners. Russian women are usually the strongest and take NO sh*t, Indian women are very dedicated to their family. American and european women are a good mix of all traits, but I'm a little bias

• Hmm like ethnically? or do you mean personalities?

• Are we going to base this on 'race'?

Because most of the USA's people look very similar to Europeans (for example) being that white's only went to America from europe not that long ago.

I'll go with any white person of European descendance as being the most attractive.

• America and Brazil