What country has the best women?

and why. supposedly European women have more reasonable standards

i did NOT mean race. I mean country
i'm talking about behavior. if you just want to say a region, that works too

Most Helpful Guy

• Easten Germany, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovenia and Scandinavia

The majority of girls I met in these countries have the following characteristics, these are the kind of things I like in women, and in my home country they are very hard to find.

1. Fun loving and sporty (not watch sports, do them)

2. Intelligent

3. Speak 3 languages or more (Always a bonus to communicate)

4. Have no problem with nudity (always a bonus)

5. Open-minded (both to religion and races)

6. Kind and caring (the best characteristic in woman)

7. Loves travel and adventure

8. Outdoorsy (Camping and just any fun activity outside without worrying about mirrors and luxuries like a flushing toilet)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 38

• america because we have a mixture of everybody

• ok I am a mix - Spaniard, Persian and Russian - granted two of them are in Europe and one is in sort of Asian so please prey tell! So I would like to know people's opinions because I don't believe it is fair to objectify us but men still do it so what can I do!

• .. I didn't mean race.

• why are you asking me that anyway?

• just curious because of that mix.

• This question probably has received the most biased answers ever. Hah.

I don't think there is one country in particular. Seeing as how different people are and how you can't group a certain group of people into one behavior, it's pretty much impossible to answer your question, hah.

I guess every guy has there own particular standards, and even if there was a country that ideally was supposed to follow those standards, there would still be people who don't. Like, Chinese people are known as traditional but that definitely does not mean every girl in China is going to be like that.

I hope that makes sense.. hah.

Best of luck finding someone though. :]

• Italy, Egypt, Cape Verde, Japan, Indian, & Iranian.

Beautiful & I just like their cultures the most.

I also like how their collectivist cultures so naturally that would tie into their values, beliefs, etc. which I admire.

• *India, & Iran.

* they're collectivist

• Your opinion not mine.

• What do you mean 'reasonable standards'?

If you mean less shallow then you might be right.

If you mean lower standards then you are completely wrong.

More from Girls
33

What Guys Said 36

• China or Japan, I don't have the heart to choose. Unbelievably good women for someone who just arrives from Don Trump fan club headquarters, commonly known as the United States.

• Estonia and Hungary! =)

• Albania!

• It really depends what you meant with 'best'..my personal 'best' behavior can be perceived as extremely rude in other countries..

What does a woman makes her a good woman anyway? behavior is culture and local society-based.. you're talking about standards in life, which makes me think in terms of education, rather than eg sexiness (Miss worlds are usually from South America or Philippines or another tropical area), career success (most emancipated countries are in Scandinavia, Belgium, Netherlands according to studies).. I can follow that European women have high standards: their culture allows much more openess to other cultures and their education helps to cultivate their own individuality, along with moral standards which I do believe are generally higher still because of the education and family values that are still stronger there. Although Asian and som African cultures have much stronger family bonding, the education there generally is lacking - needless to say though that they're catching up fast..Sit down with a European woman, and chances are you'll have a decent conversation. I don't have a lot of Australian experience, but I'm thinking they're having the same standards there..they strike me as rather rough and direct, more so than Europeans - not saying that is better or worse!

• lets all go to brazil or columbia...nice tans, sexy attitudes, oh boy I wanna go now!

More from Guys
31