Why do men lie about EVERYTHING?

why do you do it? why do men lie all the time? seriously about EVERYTHING?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No one lies all the time. Unless you have something wrong upstairs. Girl like all the time as well. It's just human nature to lie. A person lies because they think the truth will get them in trouble or hurt someone else they love, or destroy something they worked hard to get or achieve. Actually there are many reasons why people lie. To say one gender lies more than the next is pretty unreasonable. To think one person lies more than the next is much more reasonable. Lying all depends on situation, personality, background, thought-pattern. It's a psychological think not a gender things. If it's a gender thing, how come you have gays/lesbos married for years to the opposite gender and then come out to their partner years later. People are desperate sometimes to hide things in fear of ruining what they have, so they lie.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a man and I honestly don't believe I've ever uttered a disengenuous word in my lifetime {help me, I'm even lying now!}. I think if the truth were known, women would bear responsibility for the vast majority of mistruths spoken in the world {i'm doing it again! I can't stop! lies! lies! and more lies!}. I suppose it relates to some vast accumulation of guilt for all the men they have collectively abused. {God help me! I'm gonna burn for this! Ahhhhhhh!}

• because we're all n*****s even me.

• I could tell you, but I'd obviously be lying in my answer so it won't help you anyway. If only we could be more like you women who live your entire lives never lying about anything.

• its a fun way to pass the time.

• I have 8 penis's, my mother's an octopus

• "Men" <- Generalizing. Quit it. Seriously. It's a two way street. Some guys do. Some girls do. Not every single damn one of us. There's about 6.5 billion men in the world. When you say "men" you talk about every single one of them. You're not helping anyone by creating a bias in your mind or others.

• I don't.

• LOL, you just did.

• No.

• Hmm, I haven't encountered that. It must be you.

• u can't spell "lying about everything" without men...oh wait...

What Girls Said 2

• Lying about EVERYTHING is highly unlikely unless they're compulsive liars, secret agents, or running from the mob.

• This is a highly sensible woman (despite what her picture might suggest).

• u may seriously be dealing with a guy who is a compulsive liar but my guess is this is the worst way to go about getting other perspectives. its insulting demeaning and ignorant. I'm sure you are pissed off but why not tell us what happened instead? :)