I gave a guy my number. Guys, do you think this is weird?

A couple days ago, I gave a guy my number. I've never really talked to him though. I gave it to him in a note. I'm wondering if he thinks that it was weird?

Thanks for all the answers! And he does know me, kinda. We've had 2 classes together, just never talked.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A little bit, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

Guys think that pretty much everything girls do is weird, and so past a certain age, most of us give up trying to figure you all out.

He might find it a little awkward to call you, since he doesn't really know you. Hopefully he at least knows your name, or you wrote in the note.

Most guys are fairly non-judgmental people, so you shouldn't worry about him thinking it's weird or not. I doubt he cares about that. He will call you if A. he's interested in you, and B. he's not too shy to call a girl who randomly gave him her number.

What Guys Said 4

• Did the guy ever call you when you gave him your number?

• where are you girls. I've never had a girl do this.

• I think he will be happy if he likes you. And he should call you if he is interested. I think it's good for girls to make the first move once in a while.

• He probably felt a little flattered since usually girls don't make the first move. I learned a long time ago that giving my number to girls that way doesn't work... It's different for girls though.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!