Types of bathing suits that look good on guys?

Was going shopping tomorrow for a bathing suit and wanted to know if most girls like solid color trunks or the ones that have designs on them. If you have a link feel free to leave it so I can get a better idea. I know speedos are out. They only seem to be popular in Europe. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, every girl has their own likes and dislikes. So, not every girl will like what you're wearing. Honestly, it doesn't matter what you wear aslong as you have a great personality. :]

I would definitely avoid billboard-type board shorts, like when the swim suit is basically just advertising their company. I think that looks awful. Like this.. link

I personally don't like over-the-top shorts. The really colorful and graphic ones like.. link

The classic Hawaiian shorts look kind of tacky too... link

I don't think you can go wrong with something simple, with no more than 3 colors other than black and white, maybe like link or link or link or link or link or link orrrr... link hah, sorry for all the examples..

Hope that helped at least. :]

• thanks for your opinion and links provided...nice of u