• Ask
  • myTake

What do you usually eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner everyday?

Do you have certain things you always eat daily or is it always something different? Do you feel good eating them afterwards? Is it pretty cheap... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Breakfast: up and goLunch: chips, drink, sandwich and more chipsDinner: whatever my mum makes, chips and cookies.Late Lunch: coke :P

• yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! thanks! :D

• You didn't know me back then. Tee hee

• LLOL, must have liked your Q then :)

What Girls Said 8

• Break fast varies for me but I do coffee at school and what ever the cheff cooked for lunchWhen I'm at home I eat oat meal on most days or a smoothy for breakfast Lunch and dinner are different every day but my faves are risotto, mac and cheese, pizza, falafel, stir fry, grilled cheese sandwich, veggie dogs

• Really? no waffles huh?

• sometimes and now I am eating meat again

• recently, I have noticed that I lost my appetite. SO here is what I ate today :D.breakfast: drank milk-tealunch: I made a turkey sandwich.dinner: made another turkey sandwich..

• I eat whatever I can get, or nothing at all. =)

• Hah answering one of my oldies cool. :-D

• LOL, I followed Shadoww =D

• Breakfast: Oatmeal(Mon-Fri), scrambled eggs with cheese(Sat & Sun)Lunch:It depends. On Saturdays my mom and I like to go out to eat a restaurant.Dinner:I don't eat dinner. I'm home alone all of the time so if I do it's something like Ramen or a TV dinner

• breakfast -- coffee and bagellunch - some kind of wrapdinner - variety

• Can't do beakfast but I tend to go daily to buy cheese sticks and a powerade at sonic.it's like $5 and comes about 25 lol so yeah I feel bad cux it could of gone to gas

• sandwich sandwich sandwich

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever I can get my hands on. A sandwhich, McDonalds, s salad, snack, human flesh, anything to munch on.

• Normally every day I have oatmeal with milk, peanut butter, flax seed, and raisins every morning. For lunch I usually have yougurt with unsalted peanuts and craisins. For dinner it varies. It normally revolves around some sort of meat and some sort of vegetable.

• I usually only eat one meal a day. Either my mom cooks or it's something I ate. It's always different.