Girls, Good lip gloss?

What is a good brand of lip gloss that doesn't feel sticky on your lips? And preferably something not too expensive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually most lip glosses are sticky you know? But I love love love this lip balm it is not sticky at all, rose colored tint, adds that shiny look, and moisturizes your lips. It's only 7 bucks. link

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 1

• i don't know I should answer here ha ha but that tingle lip gloss is unreal haha

What Girls Said 11

• Maybelline makes good lip glosses :)

• Victoria secrets lipgloss is good : beauty rush, or you can go with Avon glaze wear ($6), or Mac lustreglass ($14) or Clinique long lasting glosswear ($14) those are just a couple of em but go to this website link

• oh I hate the sticky lip glosses! they make my lips feel all gooey and gross

don't use the victorias secret ones. they are so gooey!

i use some cover girl lip glosses..

• Yea I really hate that too! I have yet to find a good one. I will have to check out the covergirl lip glosses. Do their glosses have color or are they just clear?

• There are the lip stains that I am crazy about ... They are by Covergirl!

• Honestly, pawpaw ointment is my favvvoouurrite. It's natural, smells & tastes great and is insanely multi-purpose. It also feels so good!

• Where do they sell that?

• Hmm well I am definitely going to look and see if I can find it around here cause it sounds really awesome :) Thanks

• You're welcome :D

More from Girls
6